THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had canceled this beast in the exclusive form but found a eBay auction that I couldn't pass up. Just nabbed the standard Thing for $248. Even after shipping costs I saved myself about $90 then going direct. Not the exclusive but still eager to have him in my collection

I had canceled this beast in the exclusive form but found a eBay auction that I couldn't pass up. Just nabbed the standard Thing for $248. Even after shipping costs I saved myself about $90 then going direct. Not the exclusive but still eager to have him in my collection

Wow nice price! Congrats :D

Thanks! Just got my FedEx notice and should have it in hand by Wednesday!!! :rock

Exclusive is worth the extra $.. also a good source of reward points.. Your cheapness got you no where IMO.

My cheapness just got me the ability to continue buying more collectibles. Figured it was only fitting for having the standard Green Hulk to have the standard THING to go with him. It just makes me want to hunt a Gray Hulk and then get the Exclusive to go that way someday. :lol

Q1 kicked my ass and Q2 is continuing to do so, at least this way I have the piece.

Congrats on the find, Mike. That's a great price:rock I still prefer the excl. but i understand the saving part and if you like the reg. head over the excl., even better.
I got a tracking number for mine last night but SS hasnt shipped it yet:monkey2 Hopefully it will ship today so i can get it friday.

Mine says I'll be receiving the EX version tomorrow. Yay me! Now, who should I bump off from the shelf to have him face Hulk?

My cheapness just got me the ability to continue buying more collectibles. Figured it was only fitting for having the standard Green Hulk to have the standard THING to go with him. It just makes me want to hunt a Gray Hulk and then get the Exclusive to go that way someday. :lol

Q1 kicked my ass and Q2 is continuing to do so, at least this way I have the piece.
You did good IMO. I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say that Q1 and Q2 are hard on your wallet! To reduce the pressure a tiny bit, I converted my Thing Ex. to Flexpay, and I most likely will do the same for the Sentinel vs. 3 ex.. That way I don't have to cancel the important things, and should have tons of reward points for SDCC 2008!

I know I have to wait a longer time for The Thing using Flex pay, but, I'm alright with that. The Grey Hulk I've got here, ain't going now where anyway... :lol

Back