THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't gotten my official invoice yet but I checked my order on the site and it said shipping was under $21. I have a feeling that's way off though.

Oh it probably is, they never change the shipping estimate on the site, even after its shipped. Mine was estimated at $21 as well.....ended up being a little over $50, I really wish they would be able to tell you these things before it ships.

ah man, i finally got my tracking for this baby from cornerstorecomics.com and it should be coming friday.

im so excited to match this beauty with hulk :chew

Just got an email today saying mine will be delayed for 3-4 weeks. :monkey2

Me too! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

"Dear Valued Collector,

This email notification is to keep you updated with the current shipping information in regards to your order for The Thing Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72091) from our Marvel Collectibles Premium Format Figures.

Sideshow Collectibles has recently received only a partial shipment of this item, and unfortunately the 2nd shipment has been delayed. We expect to receive a shipping update within the next 3-4 weeks, at which time we can begin to ship all remaining orders for this item. If your order has not already been processed, please expect to receive a back-order arrival notice before we begin processing for the 2nd shipment of this item.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT."

Ditto for me, praxitas. This delay helps my cc balance stay low enough so I could pay it in full next month but at the same time, it sucks.

Sounds like there was a split shipment of these. Kinda wish mine was delayed with everything else I have coming in the next 10 days.

Got mine! Compared to the SIM they packed this like Gods......number 160/1000. :rock

Unfortunately none of my spaces were big enough to house them both so they are on different shelves for right now.......for right now....

If anybody needs a regular version, check with Adam (DarkShadowCollectibles), they are in stock and he has a really low single digit number (#5) available if that means anything to anyone! Fly you fools!!! :rock

Man, I just got my notice from SS that The Exclusive Thing for my order is one that will have to wait to the second shipment. Oh well. To make up for it, I went ahead and picked up a Cap PF ex from the bay. that made up for the wait.

The shocking thing is how large this guy really is and how small he makes Cap and IM look in comparison......also the lack of Black lines really is a disappointment but is nowhere near as bad as once shown or feared on these boards. The crevices are deep enough that they catch shadows so looking at it from a far there are times dependent on the lighting where it almost looks like there are painted lines. All in all I'm happy with it but not in love with it like I was around Proto time....I'm glad to have it in my collection and glad I went standard and saved quite a few bucks.

Back