Tony Ford "The Gothic Eagle Dio" Picture Updates on Post 155

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tony Ford "The Chrysler Eagle" Orders

Wish I have a planet of money in muh closet.

Last edited:

Guys, where as your input is much appreciated. Can We please just keep the thread for orders?

For a UK and EU buyer, this is a fair price from a very talented crafter.
I appreciate the Dollar vs Sterling thing but there is nothing I can do with it right now.
Apologies if this thread sounds arsey but the price is what it is I'm afraid.... :(

:peace

Yup. List me please!! I'll fight the financial fight on my own!! Cannot pass this up.
Thanks!! It's a great piece, beautifully made!!

-r.

Yup. List me please!! I'll fight the financial fight on my own!! Cannot pass this up.
Thanks!! It's a great piece, beautifully made!!

-r.

Thank you sir!
I'll put your name on the list and PM you real soon.

:duff

Very nice piece, would look great with Spiderman!

I do think there is a board rule that you can't take deposits unless the item is ready to ship in 30 days.

Very nice piece, would look great with Spiderman!

I do think there is a board rule that you can't take deposits unless the item is ready to ship in 30 days.

Thanks for the heads up!
Just names for now then.....

By the way, what is the weight of this thing? Sorry if it has been answered already.

Just want to get a sense so I can make sure my wall can support it :lol

By the way, what is the weight of this thing? Sorry if it has been answered already.

Just want to get a sense so I can make sure my wall can support it :lol

Hi Fella, going to be as light as possible your wall will be able to support it. You wont need to move house in order to display.

No one wants a brick! needs to be light to post.

Any chances of it being made in a different material to bring down cost for US buyers?

Any chances of it being made in a different material to bring down cost for US buyers?

Hi the cost is the same everywhere the only difference is postage. We can post as cheap as we can get. And er are trying to keep it light as possible.

I'll ask what was ignored in my previous post:

Could styrofoam be used? I thought I saw somebody mention that earlier.

I'll ask what was ignored in my previous post:

Could styrofoam be used? I thought I saw somebody mention that earlier.

Sorry thought I covered this, it's a run of 100 and will be kept as light as possible to keep shipping costs down.
Thanks
Neil

It is a high price, but so is everything in this hobby, and im happy ro pay more for a quality item, cant wait to get this, it looks amazing!

Back