Tony Ford "The Gothic Eagle Dio" Picture Updates on Post 155

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tony Ford "The Chrysler Eagle" Orders

I am so happy I have preorded this I think the price is fine for a custom stand like this to me I would rather pay for quality. I have one suggestion if your going to include the hole for the clear Perspex pole then could make a plug for it so if you don't want to use it you don't have hole in the top other wise can I have one now I hate waiting :)

Dont complain when someone gets your peice and recasts it and makes it useing cheaper materials. It happens all the time in the Batman field where I come from. Try to put a hidden signature on it to save copyright. :)

Should go without saying that any recasts of this if made would not be allowed to be sold on this site

These should have a CoA though or signature as suggested just to verify authenticity

Should go without saying that any recasts of this if made would not be allowed to be sold on this site

These should have a CoA though or signature as suggested just to verify authenticity

Thank you Sir!
Yes, these items will be individually Certified and I think will be signed by Tony himself.

(Nuzik, can you clarify?)

All will come with a COA and we are looking at more ways to stop counterfeiting. However I am Dissapointed to hear about this on here.

SSF doesn't condone recasting in any way shape or form, despite monkeybat's borderline threatening phrasing (some people, jeeze), in fact members are proactive about searching it out and shutting it down. But there are unscrupulous members that lurk in the shadows with unethical intentions.

Just the fact that recasting was mentioned makes me a little sick. Honestly, if it's too much for you, so be it.

I'm thrilled that this is being made, with such care and artistry. Thrilled!!!

MarfMaster Im not sure I like your insults, Jeeze.
Why do yu think I asked the good guys making this for the board members, I have suggested a hidden signature made in the article to protect them. Dont point the finger while hideing behind a keyoard please.

MarfMaster Im not sure I like your insults, Jeeze.
Why do yu think I asked the good guys making this for the board members, I have suggested a hidden signature made in the article to protect them. Dont point the finger while hideing behind a keyoard please.

Suggestions or not, maybe you should learn some tact.

This:

Dont complain when someone gets your peice and recasts it and makes it useing cheaper materials.

rubs me the wrong way. Not pointing fingers, and definitely not hiding behind anything. Just calling it like I see it.

OK let's not get too excited guys :lol

I agree monkeybat your post could've been worded better, as it can easily be read and taken the wrong way.

Hopefully noone on these boards will attempt recasting this, and like I said, if anyone does, it will be dealt with accordingly.

OK let's not get too excited guys :lol

I agree monkeybat your post could've been worded better, as it can easily be read and taken the wrong way.

Hopefully noone on these boards will attempt recasting this, and like I said, if anyone does, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks for the support! :exactly:

I am so happy I have preorded this I think the price is fine for a custom stand like this to me I would rather pay for quality. I have one suggestion if your going to include the hole for the clear Perspex pole then could make a plug for it so if you don't want to use it you don't have hole in the top other wise can I have one now I hate waiting :)

How did you preorded this? :)

His name is On the list. No monies have been taken yet. We are getting the numbers in first.
First come first served. Those that are in the list first will get theirs first.

Re: Tony Ford "The Chrysler Eagle Dio" Orders for your 1/6 Batman, Spiderman and Pred

I'd love to see some pics with Batman, spiderman and Pred2 i bet it'll look phenomenal:)

Re: Tony Ford "The Chrysler Eagle Dio" Orders for your 1/6 Batman, Spiderman and Pred

Batmans on there I don't have a spiderman or pred not my thing currently

The_One and CBob told me that if I live in Skigard that this item is free...

Is that true?

The_One and CBob told me that if I live in Skigard that this item is free...

Is that true?

Of course it's true Ski.
It's just $400 shipping fee :lol

Back