*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread.

Update for the top two payers...In the works, be mailed this next week coming...
Thanks again...Anyone else need a costume, PM me.

Wow!!!

That's what I call working fast! :D

Thanks Moe! :D

Yes we don't like people waiting... It's only way I run my business..
I'll update you guys with tracking soon!
Happy Holidays

Thanks Moe, Happy Holidays to you too! :D

Thank you buddy...Hope you get everything you want.
t7712.gif

I'll take some shots when I get the guys orders...No, the boots are not for sale alone sorry my friend. Thanks for the Kind words.

hey moe the suit looks top notch ,can you let me know what the emblem is ,is is screen printed or a sticker ,and any info on the boots will really help me make up my mind on this suit cheers chris

I'd like to commit but can we get some more images or of the suit on TT? I figure that will be the figure most will use. Thanks. Love the boots!

I'd like to commit but can we get some more images or of the suit on TT? I figure that will be the figure most will use. Thanks. Love the boots!

Well once I get the other guys suits in, they may be able to post some finished pictures of theres...I Don't have one available to take a photo, and traded mine to board member here before I took photo's

The suit will fit TT and Ace with no problem as we use stretch type material. the back of the suit will have velcro under the cape to remove suit as you wish. we normally sew ours when making a full figure for sale..But since you guys are getting the suit, we went velcro.

The boots are really Nice sculpted soft material resin so you can put the feet in...We will have a diagram emailed to all buyers instructions to put your suit on when you recieve it.

if you want to get in and have it mailed along with the top 3, I suggest you get in now, because it will not arrive till 3rd week in jan, maybe more.

I got the tops guys on the way this coming week.

hey moe the suit looks top notch ,can you let me know what the emblem is ,is is screen printed or a sticker ,and any info on the boots will really help me make up my mind on this suit cheers chris

Chris- The emblem is some sort of decal that is heated into the suit and cape...The Boots are specially made material for fitting the feet into it. everything you see is all hand made and the suit is hand tailored...Appreciate the compliment, but Like I mention, if you guys want in, I suggest you do so or the wait after payment is Jan last week for shipment. I have a faster shipment coming from the top 3 that paid.

Thanks for interest.
picture.php

Last edited:

thank you GOB....i'm still on the fence but since HT delayed their unveiling...i will pick this up...just need to know how he looks in different bodies...

PS.

MOE...ny word on the other character we had spoken about?

thank you GOB....i'm still on the fence but since HT delayed their unveiling...i will pick this up...just need to know how he looks in different bodies...

PS.

Hey Levit...We are finishing up Laurie Strode figure, and Superman Suits...We will see because there is not enough interest to do the sculpt, suit, and Blade hands and boots...Alot of work if no one would buy them...And I don't have a Price on the set either...Lets see though, don't count it out.

Gruff- maybe you can do a Youtube review on your superman when finished...would be Great!

Last edited:

PS.

I agree,it helps to see it on different body's or at least a TT body which will probably mostly used.

Back