*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread.

Here is the body My Superman suit is on...I traded my figure to a member here for a T-800 arnie...
TS-Body2.jpg

Others
tt23.jpg

Last edited:
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread.

Liking the new photos very much, Moe, and I see that little extra sleeve length I asked for goin' on too. The boots are unreal; getting the Reeve boots right is critical IMHO and you've done it.

:clap

Liking the new photos very much, Moe, and I see that little extra sleeve length I asked for goin' on too. The boots are unreal; getting the Reeve boots right is critical IMHO and you've done it.

Yes Gruff...We try! And Thanks for the Compliment...We try our best to get it close to movie accurate. The mattel is not accurate color as it is way to deep blue, it is nice and all but not right color.

Our Boots are the best part of the suit for sure.
Well...They are shipping Monday-Tuesday so keep look out...I will be emailing you insturctions how to put the suit on and the cape.

Enjoy

So glad I'm getting this!!!!!

Thanks Moe! That with Erick's sculpt will make the best Superman, ever!!!! :D

Yes I agree...I posted on your Custom with that Amazing sculpt...mattel suit is to dark in blue, but you did an amazing job! See how a really nice sculpt changes everything!:clap

You will be Happy with the suit, so looking forward to your pictures when you get this badboy together.

Yes I agree...I posted on your Custom with that Amazing sculpt...mattel suit is to dark in blue, but you did an amazing job! See how a really nice sculpt changes everything!:clap

You will be Happy with the suit, so looking forward to your pictures when you get this badboy together.

Aaargh! I f only it were mine!!! :D

Being in France is like being in Hell at the moment! Still waiting for the Matty Supes, waiting for this HS too! Man the distance is killing me when I see all that great stuff!!! :D

...mattel suit is to dark in blue, but you did an amazing job!

I meant to say, besides the boots...I've seen one of the Reeve costumes, and it's amazing how turquoise it is. You're quite right, the royal blue of the Mattel figure matches the comic books, not the movie. Your choice of blue looks extremely film-accurate to me.

I meant to say, besides the boots...I've seen one of the Reeve costumes, and it's amazing how turquoise it is. You're quite right, the royal blue of the Mattel figure matches the comic books, not the movie. Your choice of blue looks extremely film-accurate to me.

Thanks Gruff- don't know where Mattel was going with that superman with head and all, but it is what it is... Imagin looking forward to a figure and it's not close to likeness.

Does not even pay to buy and tear it up for kitbash. Just buy it like I did for the collectibilty of it. Mine will stay mint in the box.

Silverprelude Paid...Updated list

Thinking I must get my hands on this, but can you tell me is there is any flexibility in the foot of the boot, or is it static?
Thanks Moe.

Thinking I must get my hands on this, but can you tell me is there is any flexibility in the foot of the boot, or is it static?
Thanks Moe.

we can do it but it's big job...But the answer Is No Sorry...

Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Photo*

Update to Buyers...

hey guys this is autobotjohn and i just wanted to tell you guys that i have never seen a more perfect christopher reeve superman 1/6 figure. The head sculpt is dead on and the suit is the exact right shade of blue and the boots are great and they are knee high just like he wore in the movie. The body is great because christopher reeve was mucled but not like the mattel figure is. The slim body works great. I can't wait to see the hot toys version but i'm telling you guys that it is going to be tough to match this piece of art work.

Moe,

Costume received. It looks great, but since I am a relative novice I have a couple of questions.

How do I apply the two "S" logos?
How do I attach the belt?

Thanks,
Ron

Back