*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Photo*

Thanks Ron Send them...PM coming

Hey, The decals are easy to place on...Just peel the back, and stick to surface and add a little heat using maybe a blow dryer and press into place, and Done.

More detailed instructions coming.

I assume you do this BEFORE placing on the figure?
Does it work as well once the suit is on?
I only ask because it makes positioning the decals easier if they're on the figure.

Best,
Ron

I assume you do this BEFORE placing on the figure?
Does it work as well once the suit is on?
I only ask because it makes positioning the decals easier if they're on the figure.

Best,
Ron

Yes Ron...Once you have the decals positioned, use your finger to smooth it out as you heat it up some...Or you can do it off by having some one hold the suit flat on the table.

I am wating for my partner to send me more detailed insturctions how to put the boots on and all...The suit is simple, the cape gets tucked in once the suit is on in the corner of the shoulders with a tiny tiny dab of krazy glue, or if you prefer to be able to detach the cape just tuck it in for display...The Boots are soft material, but can be tricky when placing the feet in.

Would be great to include instructions on the belt as well.
Thanks,
Ron

Re: 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread.

It looks like a lot of work. That's the best custom suit I've seen to date.

Thanks Coco...Appreciate that.

Update for all...NEW "S" Logo's are done thanks to ronwlim for the graphic design...So all that were waiting for the remaining Suits will have the updated Logo, and also the ones who recived there suits will send you new Logo
supermanlogo.jpg

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Logo*

Wonderful. I've gotten notice my adapted ACE body and head are not far off.

Sorry I haven't tried the suit out on other bodies yet. Crazy time here.

PM sent moe, & payment, thanks again. Chris

Bump Update order, plus another added to list

T-800 Paid... Marked In-Progress

Update Payment made JohnnyStarquest (Paid Full) In-Progress

Does anyone know if the enterbay BL 3.5 body would look good for Superman. If not I'm going to go with Truetype Advance.

Does anyone know if the enterbay BL 3.5 body would look good for Superman. If not I'm going to go with Truetype Advance.

TT or Ace, or Soldier Story works great...Want to part with that enterbay body? PM me we can work it out

TT or Ace, or Soldier Story works great...Want to part with that enterbay body? PM me we can work it out

I don't have it yet. I'm just shopping around for a body for Superman. I'm considering the TT advance. I would like Royce but to costly for me.

Yeah Royce is a nice touch, bit expensive...
I wish these companies would just sell there bodies that they use for the figures at a reasonable price, rather then the dealers stripping them all down for parts.

IMHO, bad choice!

I own several EBs and though they are great bodies, they are smaller than HT and thin in the legs (actually, they are meant to look like Bruce Lee and they succeed in doing just that!

I think the Royce is the best choice.

If you can't afford it, then my next choice would be Advanced TT (my first intent) or broad shoulders TT/TLL, but don't use an EB, won't work for Reeve...

Updates on shipping...check names on list

New Logo's will be arriving soon and I will get them right out to you guys.

Thanks again, hope you enjoy

This is Our Suit placed on Royce Body for Silverprelude...This way you guys have a few choice bodies to use.

photomkv.jpg

Last edited:
Back