Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have to call shenanigans on Koto's pics of the Venom and Spidey together. The Spidey statue does NOT angle down that far to make it look like he's webbing Venom's face. Mine is much more level so he'd be shooting over Venom's head. From the in hand photos I've seen they are all that way.

So caution to anyone looking to pair the two together. I think Venom will have to be raised higher to compensate.

So I have to call shenanigans on Koto's pics of the Venom and Spidey together. The Spidey statue does NOT angle down that far to make it look like he's webbing Venom's face. Mine is much more level so he'd be shooting over Venom's head. From the in hand photos I've seen they are all that way.

So caution to anyone looking to pair the two together. I think Venom will have to be raised higher to compensate.

Does Spiderman pivot on the attach point to the base? Thus allowing him to be angled down towards Venom?

Now we need a PF like this one.

Why? The Com looks incredible and it's 1/4 scale. You don't like it?

The Comiquette is hands down the best Venom statue out there. The prices have skyrocketed as well, I suggesr staying off ebay for this one!

The Com does look good but I'd like a Classic Venom PF styled similar to how he originally appeared in the comics. The modern style is fine enough but why not explore the older classic style?

The Com does look good but I'd like a Classic Venom PF styled similar to how he originally appeared in the comics. The modern style is fine enough but why not explore the older classic style?

:goodpost::goodpost:

I still haven't found a Venom I'm truly in love with.

PO'd this Venom last night at BBTS. This is not available at Alter Ego because they said they didn't receive any PO's so they canceled their order, according to the owner Josh. Seems strange that they didn't get any PO's, this thing is badass.

It will be small compared to my other statues, but together with Spidey (which I bought last night and is on the way) will look amazing.

PO'd this today. What an awesome sculpt! To bad the Comiquette's sculpt didn't look this good. I love the classic venom look. Well done Erick....:clap:clap

525978_545721215444279_1477098652_n.jpg

Since getting the Spidey and loving it I'm definitely getting this one when he releases.

Did anyone know when this bad boy will be release??

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

If im not mistaken it should release in June glad I PO mine cuz im not pay an arm and a leg like I did for the Venom Comiquette. Luckily now ill have both and just need my Spidey Comiquette to go.

Back