Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate.
Someone quoted me $229...hmm....

Dont do it. Wait until he's released and then pick him up off ebay for less than retail. You can also go online and buy from a number of reputable stores for cheaper than retail. There is no need to buy this above retail at this time. None.

You're getting ripped off

:lecture

You can do better...but be sure and get it now because it:

1. Is an amazing sculpt
2. Great paint apps on the proto
3. E Sosa...enough said :)

Get it now or be ready to pay more later.

Surprised to see what the Spider-Man is going for now. It jumped up quick this last month.

I can't say I'm surprised. It's the best Spidey statue since the Com. It's easily the best Spidey statue in its scale. The price on this piece will only continue to rise.

Surprised to see what the Spider-Man is going for now. It jumped up quick this last month.

He really did. There were several floating around my town a few months ago, them *blam*... all gone, and prices were through the roof on eBay.

I really think the market is starting to come back a little bit.

I managed to find one about an hour away, thankfully.

PO'd this today. What an awesome sculpt! To bad the Comiquette's sculpt didn't look this good. I love the classic venom look. Well done Erick....:clap:clap

525978_545721215444279_1477098652_n.jpg

Wow! Way better them the comiquette. Looks very modern and cool! Kind of like McFarlane art! Wish SS will do a venom PF already! :pray:

I prefer the CQ but this is still an awesome piece. It's down to opinion which one is better really though.

This is definitely a nice piece it's one of the best ones around, I've got it preordered. I'm a huge fan of venom so I get anything and everything to do with him

I can't say I'm surprised. It's the best Spidey statue since the Com. It's easily the best Spidey statue in its scale. The price on this piece will only continue to rise.

Definitely. I'm glad I got it and I got it just on the cusp, luckily, for a very good price so win-win.

It's good but not better then the comiquette

I personally prefer this to the CQ (from pics), looks more comic-y to me.

It's good but not better then the comiquette

I Love both not sure which I prefer but I do like the classic venom and the CQ is just a beast. I normally never do duplicate pieces but Spidey and Venom are the exception! :rotfl

Back