L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

brilliant work man , there all awesome , I love the blade and the tattoos look brilliant. :rock
Keep it up man :D

Wow, there's a lot of new face here lately, we are going to have a lot of masterpiece very soon.
As I said before, I'm going to continu my Jedi/Sith collection but SST are too slow so I'm going to complete the Jedi council by myself .
I'm already workin' on Saesee Tinn head and I receive Coleman Trebor and Darth Maul HS from Callous (and they are fantastic).
But for now I try to built Shaak Ti from Hasbro.

Just to remember from what I started :

Ok.... so Hasbro release her with the entire black robe, cloak, shirt, a weird scarfe and a front belt with deer, her head is pretty well done except her eyes and the jewelry on her face.

reference photo

Now where do you see black ? her entire costume is brown even her boots and her front belt is made of leather. It's gonna be tough.

First of all, use a Takara body and dremell the jewellery on er forehaed, then repaint the face in red !

There's still a lot of repaint, nothing is definitive, now I see that I have to resculpt her eyes.

I use a Qui Gon Hasbro cape and add a 2nd brown robe (handmade) upper her black robe (you can see that when Grievous kills her).
Of course still a lot of work to do like the scarfe, the front belt, the lightsaber, the jewellery...
More recipe soon !!!!

I'm already workin' on Saesee Tinn head and I receive Coleman Trebor and Darth Maul HS from Callous (and they are fantastic).
But for now I try to built Shaak Ti from Hasbro.

How did you get a Coleman Trebor headsculpt from Callous? Is he selling them? I must have one!
:)

Hello, my Shaak Ti redux is now finish I'm pretty happy about this one 'cause the entire clothes was change.
The hardest part was to cut off the tentacles to give her the possibilty to move her head.
The headsculpt was pretty good, jsut need little eye sculpt and a serious repaint, the body is a Takara.
So here we go !!!

Now I will be able to be focus on Coleman Trebor and Saesse Tinn, I know I've already said that before :D

Hey man awesome work!! By the way you have access to some very nice materials for making clothing! Are you a tailor?

A tailor ? :lol seriously ? no absolutely not I just pick some old clothes and go !!
A tailor....:rotfl that's fun but it's a nice compliment, thanks.

Hello there, I take this little ray of sunshine for photographing my little Lord of the Rings collection, just wait Gimli and Gandalf the White....and the wait is endless.

I'd like to see some more pics of the Ep3 Obi-Wan.

Hey, to celebrate my 200th message here one of the hardest custom I've ever done, Tom Cruise as Nathan Algren in the movie "The Last Samuraï".
I know some of you try to make one so here how I procced :

First of all, I start with this armor...(this photo comes from rob m)

...where I changed a few things....

...and with a lot of work and patience, here the result :

Let me know if you ever want to sell that Cruise armour......I NEED it!!! :monkey5
I'm too lazy, to make it.

GREAT WORK!!!!
GREAT TUTORIAL!!!

Last edited:
Back