Stallone's The Expendables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stallone`s new movie "The Expendables"

I have a feeling it will be maybe a 4/10 type movie but i'd still go see it.

like you said,the plot seems very similar to Rambo,so it wouldnt necesserily be a bad movie,its just because its not called "Rambo" people have their doubts.

My doubts about this movie is that there is too much "macho" factor going on with all the actors and it will only turn out crap but then again i doubt Stallone will do anything stupid because it will bother him for the rest of his life,and thats no joke.

like you said,the plot seems very similar to Rambo,so it wouldnt necesserily be a bad movie,its just because its not called "Rambo" people have their doubts.

My doubts about this movie is that there is too much "macho" factor going on with all the actors and it will only turn out crap but then again i doubt Stallone will do anything stupid because it will bother him for the rest of his life,and thats no joke.

I mentioned I liked the idea of the plot/setting but the lame ass actors will bring this film down. I mean Jet Li??????

I've been following this for a while now. Yesterday, Rourke was officially casted in it as well. If only they could get JCVD then it'd be truly an 80's dream cast.:lol

I mentioned I liked the idea of the plot/setting but the lame ass actors will bring this film down. I mean Jet Li??????

yeah agree a 100%.

Thank god Van Damme said no,he would drag the movie down,BIG TIME!

will all those actors really be in there?

Yes.
And any of you looking for a great movie with an awesome plot will be disappointed. This movie will most likely be a B movie with awesome fight scenes and crappy dialogue. But that's the whole point of it. It's to bring back all the old school action stars and just have an over-the-top action flick with some of our favorite actors from the past.

Yes.
And any of you looking for a great movie with an awesome plot will be disappointed. This movie will most likely be a B movie with awesome fight scenes and crappy dialogue. But that's the whole point of it. It's to bring back all the old school action stars and just have an over-the-top action flick with some of our favorite actors from the past.

yep i dont expect anything more

Yes.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up, then again when it comes to Stallone I never expected to see "Rocky" or "First Blood" type movies again. Rocky 6 and Rambo 4 were shockers!

Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Forest Whitaker, Randy Couture and now Mickey Rourke was just added and Sir Ben Kingsley might join in as well? I can't wait to see the T&A cast to round out this testosterone fest.

Well, if Van Damn was in it he would show you his ass.

Whether it was in the script or not....

Well, if Van Damn was in it he would show you his ass.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Here's the plot according to IMDB:
A team of mercenaries head to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator.

Hmmm...all we need know is a Predator and we're all set!:lol

I also think this film needs MR. T!

Dude, this will be B action movie excitement at it's best! I cannot wait! :chew

Now, bring out American Ninja 6, or whatever number they left off with!

Back