Stallone's The Expendables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stallone`s new movie "The Expendables"

Starts shooting next month. Take a look at Stallone! 62 and ready to wup a**!!!
https://aintitcool.com/node/39866
expendables.jpg

Starts shooting next month. Take a look at Stallone! 62 and ready to wup a**!!!
https://aintitcool.com/node/39866
expendables.jpg

A few years ago when I saw him get like that in prep for Rocky, it impressed me, now I just see HGH :(

This movie sounds pretty cool, I didn't think Sly had anything outside of RAMBO 5 on his plate but for his Edgar Allen Poe film.

he still look good,cant wait for this movie.

But i thought Rambo 5 was ready to shoot in Bulgaria a while back,did Sly delay it?

There's going to be a rambo 5?

He's mention another Rambo film, but there's no script. The Expendibles is the only "official" film on his plate.

There's going to be a rambo 5?

yep it was ready to shoot and all,dont know what happened,he said in multiple interviews that he will make a Rambo 5 for sure.

A few years ago when I saw him get like that in prep for Rocky, it impressed me, now I just see HGH :(

This movie sounds pretty cool, I didn't think Sly had anything outside of RAMBO 5 on his plate but for his Edgar Allen Poe film.

I know he uses HGH but how can you spot it looking at this photo?

Totally stoked for this movie. I mean come on... Stallone, Statham, Li, Lundgren, and Rourke! Going to be bad ass :rock

I know he uses HGH but how can you spot it looking at this photo?

I didn't mean specifically that I see it in use, just that when I see Stallone all buff these days, I don't look and think wow he works his ass off for this stuff, I think man, he goes the supplimental route like athletes and all. I realize that a certain build is next to impossible for him at his age, but I'd rather see him do the best he can and just work his ass off to get there, I could still admire that. Anytime an athlete is found to do HGH or steroids that I admire, it gets to me, I like to think there's hard working folks who don't cut corners that you can look up to and try to model yourself after, and it's a big letdown for me when you find out they weren't what you thought.

I didn't mean specifically that I see it in use, just that when I see Stallone all buff these days, I don't look and think wow he works his ass off for this stuff, I think man, he goes the supplimental route like athletes and all. I realize that a certain build is next to impossible for him at his age, but I'd rather see him do the best he can and just work his ass off to get there, I could still admire that. Anytime an athlete is found to do HGH or steroids that I admire, it gets to me, I like to think there's hard working folks who don't cut corners that you can look up to and try to model yourself after, and it's a big letdown for me when you find out they weren't what you thought.

Oh o.k. yeah I totally see what you're saying and yeah it is what he is into as of late. There are way too many forms of supplimental use that we know nothing about. Hell all we know certain is steroids and steroids were implemented over 50-60 years ago.

I can't see too many of these bodybuilders living past 40-45.

Stallone is an actor, not an athlete...my attitude is simple: he can do what he wants with his own body. To me, anyone that can look like that is amazing. A 62 year old? Holy Cow!

If you are an athlete, you have to be all natural.

Hey Voorhees,
When you say "shockers", is that in a good or bad way?

This movie sounds like something i would pay 10 bucks to see... I'm just one of those people who enjoys a good action flick.
Hope this one is a blast!

Yeah that pretty much sums it up, then again when it comes to Stallone I never expected to see "Rocky" or "First Blood" type movies again. Rocky 6 and Rambo 4 were shockers!

HGH is nothing. And if it is to be "over the counter" in a decade I'd love to get me some. People freak out waaaaaay to much about that ^^^^. Although when it's used in sports i frown cause any "edge" is an edge.

I don't look and think wow he works his ass off for this stuff,

HGH won't do ^^^^ unless you do BUST YOUR ASS.

HGH is nothing. And if it is to be "over the counter" in a decade I'd love to get me some. People freak out waaaaaay to much about that ^^^^. Although when it's used in sports i frown cause any "edge" is an edge.

HGH won't do ^^^^ unless you do BUST YOUR ASS.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

HGH is nothing,ive read alot about it and it reduces Body fat and gains muscle mass faster as long as you train hard,thats all there is to it.Stallone was caught with this stuff at the airport while shooting Rambo 4 and got problems,ANYTHING is illegal to import,even Protein and Carbohydrates powder,which is natural like you get in food you eat.

This stuff is not as dangerous as people hear about,far from it,i recommend people to go watch "Bigger,Stronger,Faster" which is a documentary about this stuff and they talk about examples like Arnold and Hulk Hogan.You also get to see how Arnold turned his back on his past and Gold`s Gym.

Stallone is an actor, not an athlete...my attitude is simple: he can do what he wants with his own body. To me, anyone that can look like that is amazing. A 62 year old? Holy Cow!

If you are an athlete, you have to be all natural.

Exactly, who cares if actors take it.

Hey Voorhees,
When you say "shockers", is that in a good or bad way?

This movie sounds like something i would pay 10 bucks to see... I'm just one of those people who enjoys a good action flick.
Hope this one is a blast!

Oh I mean't shockingly good! Both were great film for both story and action.

Back