Stallone's The Expendables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: pics of stallone for the new movie

Best looking 62 year old ive ever seen :)

I miss the days i used to work out and ate right,i actually used Stallone`s Burn fat with weighlifting method and damn it worked!Now at the age of 25 and out of work the last couple of months i eat cake for breakfast if i have any,im really starting to like Chocolate alot lately:lol

:lol:lol:lol You fat bastard!

That pic makes me want to take HGH... :lol

God I miss going to the gym... They have one being built here locally, but they are taking their sweet ass time. I am going to join ASAP when it's open, but they need to hurry up. While Sly looks like that in his 60's....I have man tits in my 20's. :(

Your better off getting your own weights and working out in the privacy of your own home.That is if you have the money and the space and don't like being around all those people having to share the equipment.You can be using all that money your paying the gym for a nice little bench system.You can get a nice little dumb bell/bench set up with just $500.Dumbbells will get you big fast.

But if you like to shoot the ^^^^ with people and don't mind the time it takes to get out of the house to work out then the gym is for you.

I will say this though,unless your dedicated to working out on a weekly basis then I wouldn't spend the cash on a home gym,not even a nice set of dumb bells.Your only going to see immediate progress when your working out at least 3 times a week.

link wasn't working for me.

expendables.jpg
[/IMG]

I wish I look like that now and Im 28 :lol

He looks very sexy even though it's obvious he's juicing. :lol

Re: Stallone`s new movie "The Expendables"

Stallone's Legs are way to skinny, like sticks. Does HGH do that? Click on the picture.

Last edited:

Yeah he's neglecting the squats. But who knows could be a knee issue or something.

I just read in the latest toal film magazine in an interview with Jean Claude Van damme that Stallone actually rang him and offered him a part in this movie.

Now Van Damme is supposed to ave been acting strange as of late in the movie world and has been giving strange interviews etc. His newest movie " JCVD " is a heist/action/real life movie about Jean Claude Van Damme ( played by himself ) and how he ends up in the middle of a post office robbery after his life seems to be getting worse and worse. He does a non stop 7 minute scene in this movie where he reflects on his life and actually comes to tears talking about all his mistakes .. drugs , women and the whole movie buisness life.

He states the tears are real and in that scene he simply let everything out. He said at his age now he shouldn't be pretending anymore and should tell the truth.
The movie " JCVD " has been getting brilliant reviews and empire gave it 4 stars !.

He said Stallone phoned him up about the Expendables and Van Damme asked him who his character would be. Stallone apparently simply said .... " You'd be getting alot of money ". Van Damme didn't like this and decided not to be in the movie.

I think as of late he is in a pretty emotional state and seems to be reflecting on his life alot.

I know it seems that myslef and magazines shouldn't know much about how hes feeling and what he wants to do etc but he isn't exactly hiding the facts. Hell... hes just made a movie about it.

I've ordered a copy on blu ray anyway , I will let you guys know what its like.
I personally am a big Van Damme fan and am looking forward to this movie but I must say this...

I would of loved him to be in this movie.

WWE alum "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Charisma Carpenter have been added to the cast of "The Expendables," starring, written and directed by Sylvester Stallone. Cast includes Mickey Rourke and Jason Statham.

Austin recently wrapped fight pic "Damage" and inked a TV development deal with Original Media and Caliber Media. Carpenter just completed horror pics "House of Bones" and "Vivid."

This is an action shot of Stallone attempting to pull himself up into a seaplane as it's taking off, from the Expendables.

Sly_Airplane1.jpg

Your better off getting your own weights and working out in the privacy of your own home.That is if you have the money and the space and don't like being around all those people having to share the equipment.You can be using all that money your paying the gym for a nice little bench system.You can get a nice little dumb bell/bench set up with just $500.Dumbbells will get you big fast.

But if you like to shoot the ^^^^ with people and don't mind the time it takes to get out of the house to work out then the gym is for you.

I will say this though,unless your dedicated to working out on a weekly basis then I wouldn't spend the cash on a home gym,not even a nice set of dumb bells.Your only going to see immediate progress when your working out at least 3 times a week.

I've tried the home workout thing before and it never works, I just get too comfortable at home... It even effects my paint work. With no separate work or workout area, it is very easy to waste your time doing house work or relaxing.

When I go to the gym, I don't talk to anyone at all... I just get in, do my lifting, running and crunches and get the Hell out. It does help that I don't know anyone in this town and that my small gym is very affordable. And you are right about needing to go 3 or more times a week to see results, it's necessary. I did 2 weeks of 3 days a week and am now to a 5 days a week schedule.

I honestly haven't been following the updates to this movie much, but when I read months back that Charisma signed on, I was sold!

Not bad for a 63 year old Man:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3CBv3KuNJ7s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3CBv3KuNJ7s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not bad for a 63 year old Man:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3CBv3KuNJ7s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3CBv3KuNJ7s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He looks fantastic. Watch the very end of the clip (closeup of face) it looks like another face lift. Still bravo to Sly, he looks amazing Imo.

OH Man....his face is totally plastic...but he's in a freakin' good shape !

That would be an intense workout for any age category. He aint doing no 63 year old work out. With dead lifts and all of that, he is doing an intense workout....

Back