Stallone's The Expendables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stallone`s new movie "The Expendables"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i like the pink karate gi that everyone is wearing.

Re: Stallone`s new movie "The Expendables"

Hell Yeah for The Expendables and Rambo 5 :rock:rock:rock

pics of stallone for the new movie

unless anyone has already posted these. you should check them out. fo 62 yrs old stallone is in better shape then he was for rambo and rocky,,
index.php

Re: pics of stallone for the new movie

Thats insane!! I kinda worry for his heart, can a 62 year old heart really take the kind stress it takes to sculpt a body like that? Not to mention the possible drug usage Stalone may be engaged in?? Crazy.

fo 62 yrs old stallone is in better shape then he was for rambo and rocky

If you're referring to the recent movies, he actually got that in shape for Rocky Balboa early on and then backed it off because he thought looking like this would make it hard to buy into Rocky fighting at 60, and for Rambo, he didn't want him to be shirtless running around in the movie so he put no effort into getting that trimmed, he just wanted to look like a guy that's been hiding out for a long time but works a lot with his hands so his arms are pretty bulky.

I agree that you have to wonder if he'll die younger because of the HGH use and physical strain, it's not like he has been doing this stuff constantly like body builders, Lou Ferrigno can still get ripped at an old age because he's always working out, but Stallone's definitely cooled down with it in his later years, he may still lift some but not like in the 80s or like he'd have to at 60 to get this way.

If anything HGH will make him live longer(depending). It has more of an anti aging effect, that's why Sly has said anyone over 40 should be taking it. Hell, his heart is probably stronger than a lot on this board :)

Sly says it will be over the counter in 10 years, So we'll see if he's right. (HGH isn't roids)

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QmFsoBKzxl8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

That pic makes me want to take HGH... :lol

God I miss going to the gym... They have one being built here locally, but they are taking their sweet ass time. I am going to join ASAP when it's open, but they need to hurry up. While Sly looks like that in his 60's....I have man tits in my 20's. :(

i ate a whopper and onion rings at BK a couple hours ago. needless to say, i dont look like that.:(

That pic makes me want to take HGH... :lol

God I miss going to the gym... They have one being built here locally, but they are taking their sweet ass time. I am going to join ASAP when it's open, but they need to hurry up. While Sly looks like that in his 60's....I have man tits in my 20's. :(

:lol You guys are hilarious! :lol

Came across the site of the guy who did his tattoo's if anyone's interested (was looking for Terminator Tatt's at the time.)
Looks like he's added to them heavily since, but I don't know if it's the same studio, they don't seem to have the others on their website
MD Tattoo Studio
sly-and-i,med,size2.jpg

The Guy on the right is the Tattoo Artist
sly1.jpg

sly2.jpg

sly3.jpg

sly4.jpg

sly5.jpg

Best looking 62 year old ive ever seen :)

I miss the days i used to work out and ate right,i actually used Stallone`s Burn fat with weighlifting method and damn it worked!Now at the age of 25 and out of work the last couple of months i eat cake for breakfast if i have any,im really starting to like Chocolate alot lately:lol

Back