Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Just wanted to post some pics of the re-paints Josh did for me.. These two sculpts came out excellent. I could not be any happier with them. :chew:chew

Just wanted to post some pics of the re-paints Josh did for me.. These two sculpts came out excellent. I could not be any happier with them. :chew:chew

Wow thanks for posting. Those do look really good on the bodies. I never really get to see the finished figure unless someone posts them. Again glad you liked how they turned out. I got to admit that Luke looks good :lol

Can't wait to see that John Connor sculpt painted. :)

Also here is not really a repaint but more of just a touch up i did on the version one Batman. Just went back and added some color to the face and corrected the eye color.

IMG_9353.png

wow!cant wait to get mine... now were talking batman:chew

Wow thanks for posting. Those do look really good on the bodies. I never really get to see the finished figure unless someone posts them. Again glad you liked how they turned out. I got to admit that Luke looks good :lol

That is something we should change. We just have to post post post when we receive.

So send mine on over and I'll post :naughty

That is something we should change. We just have to post post post when we receive.

So send mine on over and I'll post :naughty

Absolutely. I'm looking forward to finally finishing some of these damn customs I have hanging around in the coming months.

Absolutely. I'm looking forward to finally finishing some of these damn customs I have hanging around in the coming months.

Me too and I have so many in the works... It's just crazy !

Josh my friend you will be busy man !

Are you guys sick of these yet :lol Here is General Kenobi i just got done with. Great sculpt. I really dig the Sideshow Obi Wans. His beard and hair are a much more lighter color then in those pics. More on the blonde.

IMG_9357-1.png

IMG_9358.png

IMG_93571.png

I agree.... SSC's Obi-Wan pieces are the best of the lot and you just make them better.

So.... any Gordon Love ? Maybe Malone ?

I agree.... SSC's Obi-Wan pieces are the best of the lot and you just make them better.

So.... any Gordon Love ? Maybe Malone ?

A few of you freaks were asking for a before and after on General Kenobi so here you go!

Untitled-1-4.png

I tell ya Josh, you just prove that SS's sculpts ARE really well done. You bring them to life man! VERY cool!

Hello Josh...do you have any picture of Indiana Head yet?
;)
Thank you!!

Back