A Different HT Luke Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cc3680

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Freaks,
This is an inspiring site you have. I have been lurking since August and finally got the courage to post. I am new to 1/6th figures. In fact I didn't even know this world existed until August. I am into anything space sci-fi.
If I could role star wars, star trek, battlestar galactica, mass effect, halo and starcraft into one universe I would. I guess I have tried to do that with these photo-creations. I am posting here in the star wars section because these are the only collectible I have so far.

Let's start by following Cody and the 212th as they patrol the wastelands. Please let me know what you think.

tank.jpg

Last edited:
Re: cc3680's creation thread

I call this guy heavy.

His gatling minigun is made by ZYToys (item ZY8018) and I got it from Vlad's toys. I bought it through ebay. Gatling guns are expensive and Vlad gave great service and prices. It has a backpack and ammo. I threw the ammo over his shoulder instead of attaching it to the gun/pack.

Those other bandoliers are from the rebel endor troops.

The black arm bands are from a blackhole trooper.

gatling.jpg

DSC07147.jpg

On another thread I had questions about the harnesses that the 212th are wearing. They come from a GI Joe desert trooper. I had to do a bit of sewing on the leg knife holster. The little velcro strap don't work well. You can see it popping open in the picture below.

DSC07199.jpg

I call this guy heavy.

His gatling minigun is made by ZYToys (item ZY8018) and I got it from Vlad's toys. I bought it through ebay. Gatling guns are expensive and Vlad gave great service and prices. It has a backpack and ammo. I threw the ammo over his shoulder instead of attaching it to the gun/pack.

Those other bandoliers are from the rebel endor troops.

The black arm bands are from a blackhole trooper.

gatling.jpg

DSC07147.jpg
Need to get me one.

Search Gatling minigun and you should find this one. This is not the expensive $70 Gatling gun I've seen on the terminators.

I was going to wait to post these but might as well show you what I've been up to.

twogun.jpg

2fortheroad-1.jpg

You've got a good eye for detailing your troops out with extras. loving the pics as well.

The latest photo. colors were for Halloween. If you look carefully - the troopers in the back are from a previous picture. One chicken walker is a old micromachine and the other is a model. i had to make the picture dark to hide their faults. Not the most happy with it but time to create a new one. Maybe this time I will show the steps. Let me know if your interested.

eveningstalkingwithbarsfinal.jpg

Last edited:

you inspired me to pick up a harness for my 212, havent been able to put it on yet since my figures are all boxed up due to hurricane...im still waiting for the harness for my 442 from collectiblekitbash

Yes! That sounds awesome. I had a hard time deciding which to do. 212th vs 442nd. I haven't seen the 442 in the harness yet. Please post when you do. I also thought they (442) would look good in the black harness. I can't think right now which gi joe had Black harnesses. I can try to find out.

Yes! That sounds awesome. I had a hard time deciding which to do. 212th vs 442nd. I haven't seen the 442 in the harness yet. Please post when you do. I also thought they (442) would look good in the black harness. I can't think right now which gi joe had Black harnesses. I can try to find out.

I like your work, reminds me of what I used to do with WW2 models. I just started to buy this an that but every thing seem high. Anyone know of a place that sells them cheaper? I like the mini gun but at $40 ouch.

JonEL said collectiblekitbash.
I live in Phoenix so Toy Anxiety is good for me.
I think Internet searching is the best way to investigate. Keep an eye on eBay. Sometimes good deals pop up.
Basically you just have to be constantly searching. Snatch it up quickly because it goes quick. Investigate other brands too. Other than that I would love to hear what other people say. Did you search the minigun? Was I correct with prices?

JonEL said collectiblekitbash.
I live in Phoenix so Toy Anxiety is good for me.
I think Internet searching is the best way to investigate. Keep an eye on eBay. Sometimes good deals pop up.
Basically you just have to be constantly searching. Snatch it up quickly because it goes quick. Investigate other brands too. Other than that I would love to hear what other people say. Did you search the minigun? Was I correct with prices?

Well kinda, it cost me $3600.00 ship. It will be here sometime this month. But I really wanted a, 1/6 one. I will keep a eye out. As you said it's about the right time.

I got my harness for 212 at toy anxiety, I'm going with olive green for the 442

Back