A Different HT Luke Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cc3680's creation thread

Olive green sounds even better. Anticipation! Please post when you can.

Will do, mail is going to be a while with sandy aftermath.

Hello Fellas. Thought I would share this picture. I'm gonna start concentrating on the Sith a bit. I have a 1/6 Maul and ventress. Both are stock and non-customized at this point. I'm looking for a snarling Maul head sculpt - any ideas? I can't paint so it has got to be finished.

In the meantime our Fighting 212th has stumbled upon a "Sith Lair"

sithlair.jpg

Hello Fellas. Thought I would share this picture. I'm gonna start concentrating on the Sith a bit. I have a 1/6 Maul and ventress. Both are stock and non-customized at this point. I'm looking for a snarling Maul head sculpt - any ideas? I can't paint so it has got to be finished.

In the meantime our Fighting 212th has stumbled upon a "Sith Lair"

sithlair.jpg

Don't do it man. We Sith are not like Jedi. We will blow up the the Sun. Hay we are Evil and must win. Oh and there was only "1" Commander who wanted to go around the moon. He is hmm gone...:thud:

Still nice picture. I just put Photoshop on my kid computer. I have a friend that is going to show her how to use it.

I just ordered a bunch of gear for Ventress and Maul. Very excited.
In the meantime - Our Fighting 212th heroes had a disagreement with a Sith. I included some set up photos as well. - Enjoy

fightclub.jpg

DSC09636.jpg

DSC09638.jpg

Hot damn! Dude... ever consider doing a photonovel?

Thanks guys. I would love to do a photo novel. In fact that was my original idea. But I just don't have time to create a good story, environments. Maybe I'll try doing something like a comic book page. Gives me something to think about.

I appreciate the encouragement. Both of you guys have actually inspired me to customize. I'm just too nervous to cut, sand or paint anything. I've been following your posts.

Heh... well customizing makes ya feel like your collectible's not Antiques Roadshow material anymore. However, what ever makes ya happy is what counts. I think really what makes people lurch at the whole custom thing is because, 1 it's over $100 & 2 it's limited production... however... Commander Cody been on backorder and it's already a year since his realese.

Not as good as "Cc3680" but late night after I went to chance Yoda's saber. I seen him on the ground and just had to take these picture.

ouch.jpg

I like this one the best. Gree called in backup.

2012-11-08_18-54-03_781-picsay.jpg

Yes that is how I found him..

Heh... well customizing makes ya feel like your collectible's not Antiques Roadshow material anymore. However, what ever makes ya happy is what counts. I think really what makes people lurch at the whole custom thing is because, 1 it's over $100 & 2 it's limited production... however... Commander Cody been on backorder and it's already a year since his realese.

Its not only the over $100 issue. It's also the issues number.. A litem that has a has less then 500/1,000 made is worth more. Taken SW EX most of the time is just the stands.

:waveGreat pix Cc, :welcome1: to the :FREAK:show, you're gonna luv it here. It's always nice to see somebody who lives in Arizona here on the boards. It reminds me why, when I turned 18 a couple decades ago, I joined the military and never looked back. :gah: that heat used to drive me crazy, I know it was something like 90 degrees just a couple days ago. I don't go back often and when I do it's only cuz I still have family there, but it's rare since I don't like them that much.:rotfl

Re: cc3680's Photo-Bash thread

If you were thinking Ventress, then you would be correct. Stay tuned because she is the subject for some upcoming photo-bashes!

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

Re: cc3680's Custom Figures & Photo-Bash Thread

Thank You. Got to say your custom works is EXACTLY what I want to try. I got some hasbro stuff from Toy Anxiety last week. Just just missed out on a SS body and armor on ebay. (I know it was someone on this forum:gah:) Now I just got to get it together. Where are you at in Australia?

Re: cc3680's Custom Figures & Photo-Bash Thread

Brisbane, thnx mate, customs are harder then I thought, took me a long time til I built the courage to start hacking into a figure, my 1st couple where simple repaints, no doll dot, Anakins Lips, Obi Wans beard the indiana's stubble, then SSC's Vader pushed me over the edge of risking doing permanent damage when I started the helmet mod. It seems when I get a favourite character then figure has to be better, But now I'm making practically the full figures, each one is just a little better then the last

Back