A Different HT Luke Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cc3680's Custom Figures & Photo-Bash Thread

Love Brisbane. I went to school at James Cook in Townsville. Married a gal from Cairns.

"Sith Disagreement"
greengiantdone.jpg

Sweet pics... Im in gilbert.... Cool to meet a local

Later tonight. Neyo and Ventress play Hide and Seek. I am work now.

Commander Neyo takes his shock troopers and searches the forest for Ventress.
HideampSeekwithTiTle.jpg

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I have some more in the works. Also I'm going to try a customize a scout trooper without using any photo editing software. In the meantime... Darth Maul surprises Neyo in the snow.

OnthEgrOUnd.jpg

Yeah, I tried to get zartan's leg armor on but it didn't fit with maul's boots. I do like his armor though. I have to find another place for the armor. I would like to get more armor for maul. I think it could look interesting. We will see what the holiday season brings.

Why is Darth Maul on top of a Clone Trooper???

Nah just picking, excellent shot of the clone being WWE pounded!

Help please
Sooo after reading another thread I came to the conclusion that I need a medicom maul. It appears as though the medicom has better articulation than the sideshow. I can sell my ss maul or use him for parts on another project. I haven't made up my mind yet. I need some help. If I keep ss maul for the body on a snow trooper project what type of hands and head will fit the body? I do not have any hot toy figures so I am unfamiliar with how they connect. Info is appreciated.
Thanks

Help please
Sooo after reading another thread I came to the conclusion that I need a medicom maul. It appears as though the medicom has better articulation than the sideshow. I can sell my ss maul or use him for parts on another project. I haven't made up my mind yet. I need some help. If I keep ss maul for the body on a snow trooper project what type of hands and head will fit the body? I do not have any hot toy figures so I am unfamiliar with how they connect. Info is appreciated.
Thanks

Just an fyi, I'd sell the maul complete if hes complete to maximize the sale. That maul body is not too expensive, they're cheap at sites and you could probably get one even cheaper (and newer) on the WTB boards for your bash.

Just my 2 cents.

Just an fyi, I'd sell the maul complete if hes complete to maximize the sale. That maul body is not too expensive, they're cheap at sites and you could probably get one even cheaper (and newer) on the WTB boards for your bash.

Just my 2 cents.

Well thank you. That is a valuable 2 cents to have.

For those of you that care - I have changed Darth Maul into Savage Opress . Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think.

savageopress.jpg

Last edited:

Oooh... looks nice bud... real nice. Love how you got the pixels hued perfectly to Savages color without effecting the rest of the pic.

Thats pretty cool, the Zartan armor looks good as Savage's armor.

Is this just for Cc3680 or can anyone post? I don't use Photoshop. I just put this and that together.

Back