Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZN_Collector

Freakalicious
Reaction score
URL deleted

Im not sure about this.. Hopefully its just the photos...

Last edited by a moderator:
stickman said:
Great looking sculpt, but for $300.00 US, I'd have to pass.

Totally agree, to me the price point is unrealistic for a factory paint job 12" figure, $169 is more like it, especially for an ES of 3500 figures for all these Enterbay BL lines.

I will pass on this for now... and see what happens in the secondary market.

I would gladly pay that price if it was a LE JC custom painted head or a 1/3 or 1/4 scale statue, that seems more reasonable IMHO.

wow. nice :D

the funny thing is, back when this fig costs over 1k,
there were tons of people (in korea) and worldwide that said, hey, I'd buy that figure for $500 or $300, even if the quality was less.
and then now that its there, they're like, hm...

haha, mee too actually, but nonetheless i'm a diehard bruce lee fan, its hard to resist....
but 3500, seems high >.>
maybe 1000 run :D

Last edited:
I know it's unrealistic in saying so but after seeing the original 1k figure I'm a little disapponted in the prototype shown.

I know there is a big price difference between the two but the original looks almost real whereas this one looks like Bruce Lee figure.
And for $300 I might wait for it to hit ebay and hopefully snag one at a condsiderable discount or not at all I'm afraid.

EVILFACE said:
So that is what a figure that is made by god looks like? It's nice but not 300 bucks nice.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly... It's a wonderful piece of work and I'd love to have it on the shelf. But 300? That's almost a Boba PF!! :monkey2

This figure stands to bring in over a million on its own. Looks like Enterbay is on the fast track to success. They are coming out with their biggest gun first. The initial reactions have given them a, maybe, overexaggerated view. Though from what sunohc has posted, they will have more than enough buyers flocking to pick this fine figure up. They can always reduce the price later, but that wont happen. Afterall, they don't have to sell them overnight, and anyone buying one will want to keep it, or scalp it for even more.

We'll have to see how much their other Bruce's go for, but I reckon they wont be releasing them till they have sold most of the God's.

Basically, there are so many Bruce Lee Fans in the world that a 3500 limit would just insuure that anyone who wants one can get one.
In fact, its like they released a $500 star wars figure.
Most of us sideshow fans are so used to their price ranges, but they are MILLIONS of fans worldwide that'd still buy it.
hahah, sad truth.

and you see the diorama in the picture, those would cost $100 alone I would think.
but then, not everyone wants to buy a diorama (high cost)..

but I doubt the "scalping method" would work.
I'm a retailer and the wholesale prices they give to retailers isn't really the usually discounts a guy who sells electronics would get..hahha >.>
maybe its just me or they're taking advantage of meh hahahahahaha :rolleyes:
But they might make it easier for the retailers, you never know.

But we shouldn't be comparing the worth with other things, because then some ordinary fellow might walk by and be like, "you bought a Premium format for $300? That's like a PSP with lots of games, or "that's like a new bass for my car"

etc.etc.

believe me, I've heard it before haha:rotfl

could someone post pics of the Arnie original and the final proto? i always have trouble seeing the pics on Enterbay's site. also the pics i'm seeing now (i guess of the final proto) look just about like Arnie's original to me. don't see much difference.

oh and why do they have the cut wrist joint so high up on the forearm?

stickman said:
Great looking sculpt, but for $300.00 US, I'd have to pass.

Same here...Looks awesome, just not $300 awesome, like pjam said $169 would be much more like what I would expect from this figure.

Cool figure, but not $300 cool for me. But as Sunohc said there are people would will be happy to have him in there collection at any price. And to them I say good luck :lol

Mookeylama said:
could someone post pics of the Arnie original and the final proto? i always have trouble seeing the pics on Enterbay's site. also the pics i'm seeing now (i guess of the final proto) look just about like Arnie's original to me. don't see much difference.

Michael Crawford's site has a few pics of these taken from the "CON" (hint) scroll down 1/3 page

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2006_highendsixth.htm

King Darkness said:
Same here...Looks awesome, just not $300 awesome, like pjam said $169 would be much more like what I would expect from this figure.
at that price, i'd expect it to be sold out with preorders alone and the quality wouldn't be much to look forward to.... >.>
the diorama alone should cost $100 if you tried to buy that separately...
but not everyone wants a diorama for $100 hahaha.
Overall, the price is high and I think they set the bar high on themself because Arnie said he wanted works of Art, not just toys.

Mookeylama said:

but here's a comparison for yall.
I personally like the prototype version the most, and then first original version.
a little spray of clear spray would make it have that moisture/shine-effect.

its the same headsculpt of the EtD piece I suppose with different lips I think.
so basically, u'r getting an "original" headsculpt piece, just $900 cheaper hahahhaha but of course, u would not be the only one, there'd be about 3499 other >.>

comparison3yj5.jpg

https://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5354/comparison3yj5.jpg
or
this pic of the newer version comparison.
https://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5416/collage1comparisoncopysv2.jpg

this techincally shows how the headsculpt is an Arnie headsculpt and its not a remade or of lesser quality
https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3769/collabecomparisonjd7.jpg
collabecomparisonjd7.jpg

For the best comparison, try to just compare from the movie :D

sunohc said:
I wonder if that'd be any hard./
he could use an existing sculpt and put a mask on haha

People would pay $100 for the diorama alone? I wonder what Enterbay's actual production cost is for that, betcha it's nowhere close...

Yeah, I'll check this piece out in the secondary market, $300 seems completely out of control when I think I can purchase 5 Sideshow Andy Bergholtz sculpted Star Wars or Indiana Jones (soon I hope) 12" Exclusives using a $60 price point...

Well I know as a retailer what the prices the retailers have to buy it at, and its not like we can get anymore room than what you see haha.
especially since this is an all-hong knong piece for mostly south-east asia, surprising as it sounds.
but they only release a certain amount to the US.
most goes to japan, hong kong, korea, etc.

yeah, if a regular collector saw that diorama on eBay, it'd go anywhere from $80-$150, no doubt, and a seller would sell at that much.
Like the other dioramas of Bruce lee (the punching wing chun thing), that's $100 and when sold with a custom figure, its like $500, even more than enterbay >.> and it gets sold quickly....

But of course since this is a mass production peice, it'd cost them not even half of what I said. Prob around $20-$30. yet , you guys forget that to make these pieces, it requires a metal mold, a factory, the casting, the painters, and the initial cost to construct it and pay the artist.
I bet to commision such a piece, it'd cost around $5000-$10000 if a professional sculptor. Probably less if a craftsman or someone did it.
And to pay each painted who's painting it, and putting it to assembly costs $$ too.
but in CHINA, hahahaha its stiill cheap.

but I'd rather get one PF than 7 regular 12 inch ones haha.

Because I'd rather have less quantity but quality :D
of course PF's are rather big so :D

HOLD ON:EDIT:

The diorama is WOODEN, so I'm guessing the value is over $50

Last edited:
Well, good luck with that! :D

It's just the word was they were doing only 500 of these and they would be around 155 or at least that was the buzz on it until Enterbay said there would be 1500 and they would cost 300 -- quite a shock.

I bet SSC could put out something comparable for under 110 (90-110) with diorama but I would pay more for the Kim sculpt, maybe 170. I'm sure it will sell out, I'm just curious what the aftermarket price will be when people actually get these in their hands because they are mass produced factory-painted pieces and there is a lot of competition for collecting dollars with so much coming out this year...

Time will tell...

I wish Enterbay and Arnie all the best as they are innovative in design, world class in sculpting and I'm sure very meticulous with detail. And this is very good news for hi-end collectors.

Back