Alien Warrior 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm so excited for this piece.... October can't get here soon enough.
It's kinda odd because other than this piece, I can't say there's really anything else on the horizon (from Sideshow) that I'm truly excited for...
I know Comic Con just got over but I'm ready for some new announcements!

2922_press02-001.jpg

Yeah no doubt this is going to be an amazing piece. I was torn between this and the 1/4 Alien Queen. Didn't have room for both. Luckily Bannister hooked me up with the Queen so my warrior will end up with someone else.

Definitely will be expecting pics come October PDX:D

oxbeard said:
Yeah no doubt this is going to be an amazing piece. I was torn between this and the 1/4 Alien Queen. Didn't have room for both. Luckily Bannister hooked me up with the Queen so my warrior will end up with someone else.

Definitely will be expecting pics come October PDX:D
Let me know when the Queen arrives. It's crazy to think how big that thing is considering the bust is 1/4 scale.

Bannister said:
Let me know when the Queen arrives. It's crazy to think how big that thing is considering the bust is 1/4 scale.

Will do Bannister. And yeah this thing has got to be freaky huge. That was part of my reason to with the Queen instead of the Warrior. Everything I'm getting lately is so big it's taking up space fast. Not to mention that the Queen as always been more of an iconic character to me.

I can't wait either! I'm SO looking forward to it, even if I don't have anywhere to put it! :rotfl

Last edited:
this is truly an amazing piece. If SS released a 1:1 T-800 replica, will a 1:1 Alien Warrior replica be in the horizon?

It's almost here!!! I ordered mine through Razors Edge Collectables in New York,,, so it might be 2 weeks until I get it but it's officially been shipped from the Los Angeles warehouse!!!
This guy weighs around 60 pounds!!! I wish Razors Edge would have just drop shipped this to me. Would have saved around 2 weeks in transit not to mention an incredible shipping cost.

danfaz said:
Mine's coming today! I hope I can get home before Fedex shows up!?!

I can not wait to see your pictures of this.. I go to your gallary all the time. You (hands down) have the best picture taking qualities of any statue collector I have ever seen.

Great pix Pitchin! I still have not given up on owning one of these guys. The piece is sold out right now, but I count on CC declines and other calamities, so I can order one of the left overs some time next year.

Please don't trip over your cat while moving these busts around. You are either very brave, or very rich!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Great pix Pitchin! I still have not given up on owning one of these guys. The piece is sold out right now, but I count on CC declines and other calamities, so I can order one of the left overs some time next year.

Please don't trip over your cat while moving these busts around. You are either very brave, or very rich!

sorry.....not my pics but to awesome not to post the link for props to collector

sideshowpdx said:
I can not wait to see your pictures of this.. I go to your gallary all the time. You (hands down) have the best picture taking qualities of any statue collector I have ever seen.

Thanks, man, you're too kind. I learned from a fellow collector also named Dan! He takes really kick-butt pics! It will be a bit of a challenge due the size. The queen was complicated, and this is a wee bit longer!

I'm really excited to get this thing after seeing Krypton Knight's bust!

Back