Alien Warrior 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knock at the door 10 mins ago. Gets out of bed and the fed-ex guy says theres no way he is bringing it in himself. So one mad dash and quick change and its in the house. Going to wait a hour for the wife to get home and help me open the monster. Back on later with some new pics.

alien014.jpg

Thats a xbox360 joypad on top for scale.

alien009.jpg

Ahhh good old Fed-ex.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Poked my finger in the hole (Ooo er) and it does go into the inner box a little but not too bad. Wife gets home at two then its shut the muts out and burst the mother open.

Last edited:
Well here we go. Just a few quick pics. Nothing fancy. Thing is bloody huge. Dont have a clue what to do with it. LOL. Seems to be in perfect nick apart from some paint brush hair and two strange paints marks on the tube that you stick in.

alien021.jpg

alien031.jpg

alien041-1.jpg

alien027-1.jpg

Nice pics,.. never get bored of looking at this beautie
Other than the marks, are you pleased with it.

Trilogy said:
Nice pics,.. never get bored of looking at this beautie
Other than the marks, are you pleased with it.
I sure am. After looking at a few other picks it would seem they all have these marks so all in well.

Last edited:
Mine arrives on Monday... I just hope it arrives in OK condition. It was shipped from LA to New York,,, and then back to Portland Oregon.... I'll post pix of the box once it arrives. :)

Very nice piece!

Can I ask how much they go for? Or is it better left unsaid?

Also - does it have a clear dome that goes over the cranium? If not - that would be a cool custome piece to make for it - smoked, of course.

tinister said:
Very nice piece!

Can I ask how much they go for? Or is it better left unsaid?

OUCH! I just noticed the price on one of the posts. Pretty steap - but something like this will for sure go up in price.

Hi Tinister,

A grand really isn't too much when you see one of these babies in person! Oh, and there is no clear dome like the original alien had.

It looks awesome in the pics and I'm sure it is even more impressive in person.

I think you guys really should try to make a clear dome for it - would really give it that extra authenticity (not that it needs any more).

Congrats. I'm jealous.

Well, it wouldn't be authentic to the movie Aliens if you had a clear dome on it. The clear dome is only on the 1st movie.

This piece is film accurate to the 2nd movie.

danfaz said:
Well, it wouldn't be authentic to the movie Aliens if you had a clear dome on it. The clear dome is only on the 1st movie.

Actually, to be nitpicky, the clear dome is on all of the Alien designs throughout the movie series except the 2nd movie.

danfaz said:

Oh, yeah! That's right. I remember there was a hoopla about that when the 2nd movie came out.

THAT'S why it didn't have a dome.

Thanks for point that out.

Tin

ambac said:
Actually, to be nitpicky, the clear dome is on all of the Alien designs throughout the movie series except the 2nd movie.

;) well, to be ultra-nitpicky, the heads on Alien3 and Resurrection are not "clear" domes, they are solid. You cannot see a skull beneath an opaque covering like in the first movie.

Mine arrives on Monday!!! Big week for me! Lurtz Exclusive arrives on Wednesday! WOO-HOO!!!

Back