Alien Warrior 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arghhhhh whats this all about ??? My Alien arrives in the country I live in then fedex feel the need to ship it off to Paris.

09/29/2006 03:34 Left FedEx Sort Facility PARIS FR
09/29/2006 02:24 Arrived at Sort Facility PARIS FR
09/28/2006 15:29 Package status STANSTED, ES GB

Yahoo, got mine today! Love it, love it, love it!

Here are some pics:

P9280007%20copy.jpg

P9280010%20copy.jpg

P9280019%20copy.jpg

P9280024%20copy.jpg

Amazing pics Danfaz. One thing the colour is nothing like the Sideshow one is that down to youe pics or has it been changed ??

2922_press07-001.jpg

P928001020copy.jpg

Finely caved on this and am currently on the waitlist...

Just gotta wait for that conversion email. :D

Trilogy said:
Finely caved on this and am currently on the waitlist...

Just gotta wait for that conversion email. :D

Sweet! I hope you score one, man! :chew

@grant...I took my pics under very low light. The actual color is not as blue as on the website, but not as brown/black as mine.

Last edited:
Gruson said:
You get it yet PDX?

Mine probably won't show up for a week at least... I ordered mine through Razors Edge Collectables (for $799) out of New York. I talked with him on Tuesday and they said it was in route to their facility. I can't believe they didn't just have it drop shipped up the west coast. I spent a few minutes walking around my theater room yesterday and I really have no idea where I'm going to put this beauty...

Checked my emails this morning and received this:

You recently placed a wait list reservation for a sold out, Sideshow Collectibles item. At the time your reservation was placed, you were given a reservation number XXXXXXX.

We contacted you via e-mail a few days ago to inform you that an item did indeed become available for purchase. Since you did not contact us to cancel the reservation, we are happy to let you know that your wait list reservation has been converted to an official order with Sideshow Collectibles.

Your NEW Order ID for this order is: XXXXXXX. Your old reservation number XXXXXXX will be replaced in your online account history with your new order XXXXXXX where you can track it's status.

I wasn`t quite sure what had been converted as I had no prior email notification of any kind. So I checked my account and `bang` nearly fell off my chair. My Warrior bust has been changed to an order, with no prior notice.
Put this off so long and caved recently with the pics being posted, as you guys recieve yours.

What a great start to the weekend, damn I`m hyped. :woo

All I can say is...

Bring it on
:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Trilogy said:
Checked my emails this morning and received this:

You recently placed a wait list reservation for a sold out, Sideshow Collectibles item. At the time your reservation was placed, you were given a reservation number XXXXXXX.

We contacted you via e-mail a few days ago to inform you that an item did indeed become available for purchase. Since you did not contact us to cancel the reservation, we are happy to let you know that your wait list reservation has been converted to an official order with Sideshow Collectibles.

Your NEW Order ID for this order is: XXXXXXX. Your old reservation number XXXXXXX will be replaced in your online account history with your new order XXXXXXX where you can track it's status.

I wasn`t quite sure what had been converted as I had no prior email notification of any kind. So I checked my account and `bang` nearly fell off my chair. My Warrior bust has been changed to an order, with no prior notice.
Put this off so long and caved recently with the pics being posted, as you guys recieve yours.

What a great start to the weekend, damn I`m hyped. :woo

All I can say is...

Bring it on
:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2
this has happened to me a couple of times with the wait list. I will put my name on and they will convert it to an order without sending the email telling me it will convert.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Going by my tracking info I should get mine tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what state its in since its been on and off the fed-ex van about 30 times. Will post some pics tomorrow.

Bannister said:
this has happened to me a couple of times with the wait list. I will put my name on and they will convert it to an order without sending the email telling me it will convert.

it happened to me with Vader exclusive as well last week,

Danfaz

great pictures and piece man

congrats

Congrats on getting this awesome piece...The pictures you posted make it look absolutely friggin' cool!

Sideshow looks to have really got this one spot on!

danfaz said:

GREAT!!!!! Looks awesome. One thing that I would like to add is that, it would have been nice to see some saliva drip on those teeth much like the venom bust. Looks great nonetheless. Awesome piece of art. The detailing was not missed.

Back