SW VS. LOTR #4: Luke VS. Frodo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke VS. Frodo

• Luke

Votes: 56 57.7%
  • Frodo

Votes: 41 42.3%

• Total voters

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Well, the droids beat the hobbits last week, so:

Current score
Lord of the Rings: 2
Star Wars: 1

So now it's on to round four of our fifteen part Star Wars VS. LOTR poll marathon. Once again, just pick your favorite character out of the two and tell us why you voted for him.

lukevsfrodolr7.jpg

Plucked from an uneventful life in his uncle’s subterranean dwelling, this sheltered young man is introduced to a larger world when he inherits a glowing blue weapon and devotes himself to the heroic task of delivering a coveted item to its critical destination, ultimately resulting in the downfall of the enemy’s gigantic fortress. While his idealized goodness and virtue might not always make him the #1 favorite character among fans, he is the true heart and soul of the series, and his journey is the central storyline of the saga. While he is ultimately successful (thanks in part to the climactic intervention of a character who fell into temptation in similar circumstances), it is not without personal cost—his right hand will never be the same.

Well, pretty tough but Luke wins out. Frodo did save middle earth but Luke saved the entire universe and turned Vader back to the good.

PLUS, FRODO TURNED BAD AT THE END OF ROTK,LUKE NEVER TURNED TO THE DARKSIDE....LUKE WINS ON THIS ONE...

Luke. He resisted the Emperor and the dark side.

Frodo gave in and would not destroy the ring. The only the reason the ring was destroyed was because Frodo and Gollum fought over it and went over the edge.

Luke wins this one.

Luke would own Frodo all day long. not only is a lightsaber way cooler than a sword named after a musician, but the FORCE is stronger than the smell of frodo's feet. luke was also a pretty good pilot too, what can frodo do??

Gotta go with Luke. When push came to shove, Luke resisted the temptation of the dark side, Frodo gave into it.

Frodo all the way! All Luke had to do was beat Vader and he even failed at that. Frodo on the otherhad saved Middle-Earth and had to carry the burden of us all. The ring was ten times more enticing than the Dark Side will ever be. So this one goes out to my furry, little, queer hobbit. And don't forget, he had the young Gaffer as his sidekick! :cool: :D

Well, Frodo did carry the load of all of middle earth around his neck. but if it wasn't for gollum towards the end, frodo would have succumbed to the ring and doomed middle earth. while on the other hand, luke defeated vader, turned him good, and saved the galaxy. I would have to go with luke on this one...

I'm willing to bet Frodo is a better cook. And dancer. Also, he's wealthy and popular with the ladies.

But I voted for the taller guy. We got to stick together.

hairlesswookiee said:
for this response all i have to say is watch the end of ROTK when all the hobbits were in the bed playing "tickle me Frodo."

:rotfl
Alright, but think of that loong trip to the Grey Havens. Who is Galadriel going to "spend time" with? Gandy is randy but not for chicks, Elrond is her son-in-law, and Bilbo is about ready for an ice flow. Meanwhile, here's this young, strapping hobbit that saved the world and proved that he's got amazing stamina and a couple of sexy war wounds.

Oh yea, the White Lady's gonna be all over the Frodo Man. The Hobbit comfortable enough in his manliness to let a couple of "buddies" tickle him in bed.

Then again, Luke gets Mara Jade, the best hiring decision The Emperor ever made.

hairlesswookiee said:
for this response all i have to say is watch the end of ROTK when all the hobbits were in the bed playing "tickle me Frodo."

:lol i remember that scene. It was in slow mo and everything. :rotfl :lol

...also, being carried by Sam %90 of the time....come on now.

Back