tbay's Collection - Back to Detolfs: pg. 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbay

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been collecting for years (lots of complete crap) and was sickened with how much stuff I had. I sold and donated everything not 1/6 (with the exception of the pixar display on the top shelf) and recycled all of my dvd cases so it could all fit in one binder (I plan to donate the dvd's and stick to blu-ray). I know collecting is a slippery slope so for the past couple years I've limited myself to the cabinet, the binder and one small box of custom parts. If I add to the collection I sell something to make room for it. It's been pretty liberating to have limits (well for a sideshow freak :lol). I used to want to buy everything in sight, now I'm becoming more picky by the day.

I opted for the closed door display so I don't get tired of it:lol

A pic with the LED lights attached to the doors:

Last edited:
Re: tbay's Sports, Entertainment and Sports-Entertainment Collection

Locke was painted by Cheungkinman. The Hanks head by Serang.

Pacman, head painted by IDMCustoms, shoe paint by GDB, decals by Corrose, stand by Evilface:

Needed to fill the spaces at the bottom and top of the cabinet, so I did these 1/6 prop displays of Indy and Shawshank Redemption (Shawshank props by Corrose):

Venkman painted by Cheungkinman:

Wrasslers! Head and boots painted by Silentsurfer, Hollywood Hogan transfers and Austin transfer by Corrose, stands by Evilface:

Old Ben painted by Cheungkinman:

Last edited:

The whole f'n show, head painted by IDMCustoms, stand by evilface:

Another shot of my buddy JOhnny's awesome Locke paintup.

Pixar shelf space filler:lol Corrose did the Bruce the shark decal.

Last edited:

close up of Carl, painted by Small Studios:

Sting and Walt painted by Cheungkinman:

The heat is on!

Draper by Small Studios:

A pic of the Hitman with slightly different tights. Head and boots painted by Silentsurfer, decals by Corrose, stand by evilface:

Last edited:

By the way, sorry for the bad pics, I'm photo-challenged.

The did Hanks figure, with Serang's headsculpt.

Last edited:

Dope display bro. Loving the mannypac figure. Is that a custom? Would love to have that.

Love that Hollywood Hogan with the feather boas.

NWO 4 Life

Dope display bro. Loving the mannypac figure. Is that a custom? Would love to have that.

Thanks bro, Manny is a custom. Arsyn did the sculpt and IDMcustoms painted him for me. Corrose did all the transfers.

Love that Hollywood Hogan with the feather boas.

NWO 4 Life

Thanks brotherrrrrr.

Once you're NWO, you're NWO for LIFE!

Cool collection mate. Like the variety.
23lo1vr.gif

WOW! Some Great Pieces in your Collection, most notable Figure for myself Bret the Hitman Hart, Late Welcome to the Show; Tbay

that's pretty on point for a custom. let me know if you ever wanna sell it. haha :wave

Cool collection mate. Like the variety.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks man, I wish I could just do one theme because I like so much stuff that my collection can always get out of control.

WOW! Some Great Pieces in your Collection, most notable Figure for myself Bret the Hitman Hart, Late Welcome to the Show; Tbay

Thanks Colossus, got another Hitman in the works. The best there is, was and ever will be deserves at least one more figure.

that's pretty on point for a custom. let me know if you ever wanna sell it. haha :wave

I'll let you know if I ever want to part with the Pacman, love the way it turned out though so not sure if I ever will.

Cool Collection! You have some really nice custom pieces.

Really awesome collection tbay! Some great one-of-a-kind figure you've got there.

You have a great collection, my friend.. love that Eddie Murphy~

Really awesome collection tbay! Some great one-of-a-kind figure you've got there.

Thanks brother!

You have a great collection, my friend.. love that Eddie Murphy~

Thanks man, I hope someone does a coming to America Eddie murhpy one day so I can put them side by side.

Awesome. Wrestlers are fantastic of course. Looks like that great Eddie Murphy I tried to get ahold of before the sculptor just. . left the boards for good I guess? Definitely a figure someone should tackle (I think it would be a great Iminime release).

What other Bret Hart are you looking to do? I would kill for a great Hart Foundation-era Hitman.

Awesome. Wrestlers are fantastic of course. Looks like that great Eddie Murphy I tried to get ahold of before the sculptor just. . left the boards for good I guess? Definitely a figure someone should tackle (I think it would be a great Iminime release).

What other Bret Hart are you looking to do? I would kill for a great Hart Foundation-era Hitman.

Thanks, I'm really happy with how they turned out.

Yeah, I wish that sculptor didn't leave. He did such great work with Eddie. Guess he pulled the banana in the tailpipe move :lol

I'd be all over an Iminime Axel :pray:

I was putting together a couple Bret's this year: an all pink attire Hitman and one of those paint splatter looks.

The paint splatter look has pretty much fell through, but I think the all pink version will be completed within the year. I'm basing it on this pic:

04_04_RR93_Bret-Ref-002.jpg

I'd really love a Hart Foundation era Bret too, but I would really need the Anvil to go along with him. I've been watching clips of the Owen/Bret feud, absolutely loved the Anvil as Owen's sidekick.

A New Hart Foundation lineup would be fantastic, but that's a pipe dream, though I am seriously considering commissioning an Owen sculpt.

Thanks, I'm really happy with how they turned out.

Yeah, I wish that sculptor didn't leave. He did such great work with Eddie. Guess he pulled the banana in the tailpipe move :lol

I'd be all over an Iminime Axel :pray:

I was putting together a couple Bret's this year: an all pink attire Hitman and one of those paint splatter looks.

The paint splatter look has pretty much fell through, but I think the all pink version will be completed within the year. I'm basing it on this pic:

04_04_RR93_Bret-Ref-002.jpg

I'd really love a Hart Foundation era Bret too, but I would really need the Anvil to go along with him. I've been watching clips of the Owen/Bret feud, absolutely loved the Anvil as Owen's sidekick.

A New Hart Foundation lineup would be fantastic, but that's a pipe dream, though I am seriously considering commissioning an Owen sculpt.

Excellent, Classic Bret Hart, you would have to have a Death Wish if you made Fun of this Guy wearing Pink :lol:lol:lol, Great Pic my Friend, Excellent Post; Tbay

Back