tbay's Collection - Back to Detolfs: pg. 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: tbay's Sports, Entertainment and Sports-Entertainment Collection

Excellent, Classic Bret Hart, you would have to have a Death Wish if you made Fun of this Guy wearing Pink :lol:lol:lol, Great Pic my Friend, Excellent Post; Tbay

:lol If you made fun of him you'd get excellently executed as Razor Ramon learned in their match that night :yess:

Hope I can put together a similar look to the picture. I have the tights and the jacket all ready to go. Absolutely nothing else though :lol:monkey2

A New Hart Foundation lineup would be fantastic, but that's a pipe dream, though I am seriously considering commissioning an Owen sculpt.
Now we're talking!

lcHyTqS.jpg

:D

The problem with Anvil is is body-type. I was thinking it could work if done similar to Rocco's Walter Sobchak (head, neck, and chest all sculpted together), but his arms are also almost totally exposed. Not sure the right body exists for him yet.

DD0hxn8.jpg

Maybe if you have a Rocco type head/chest piece on top of a muscle body. . .

I wouldn't necessarily need Hart Foundation-era Bret, but that or his early solo career (around the time he won the Intercontinental title) are my favorite tights of his. I like the simplicity of the straighter lines on those outfits more than the later ones with all the '90s-style flames.

Now we're talking!

lcHyTqS.jpg

:D

:rotfl Those outfits were horrid even at the time.:rotfl

I remember wishing they would have put them in the hart foundation outfits or something similar, but I guess they were trying to distinguish them from Bret's team :slap

The problem with Anvil is is body-type. I was thinking it could work if done similar to Rocco's Walter Sobchak (head, neck, and chest all sculpted together), but his arms are also almost totally exposed. Not sure the right body exists for him yet.

DD0hxn8.jpg

Maybe if you have a Rocco type head/chest piece on top of a muscle body. . .

I wouldn't necessarily need Hart Foundation-era Bret, but that or his early solo career (around the time he won the Intercontinental title) are my favorite tights of his. I like the simplicity of the straighter lines on those outfits more than the later ones with all the '90s-style flames.

I think that Rocco body might work, I actually thought Rocco's goodman looked a little like the Anvil.

I loved those early solo/IC run tights too, they probably are easier to do than the flame outfits which are a pain to iron on.

I actually loved almost all of his outfits, but I hated the ones that had a little orange in them. The colors didn't look right together.

Love your collection tbay....lots of unique pieces in there

So freaking awesome Ted ! :rock

Hogan's my favourite :wink1:

Really nice collection, lots of great pieces!

Like a lot the way you expose your figures now.
And How about Walter, who got it painted?
Cheers!

Looks very great his painting indeed

Looks very great his painting indeed

Definitely an elite painter, though he's more concentrating on sculpting and creating full figures these days. IMO the best all around talent there is.

Wow man, what a great collection! I would love to have Stone Cold, Bret Hart and Sting they look great.
I hope you are in the process of adding Taker :)

Can you tell me where I can find such figures? I never had any luck finding them on ebay.

Back