tbay's Collection - Back to Detolfs: pg. 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: tbay's Sports, Entertainment and Sports-Entertainment Collection

Wow man, what a great collection! I would love to have Stone Cold, Bret Hart and Sting they look great.
I hope you are in the process of adding Taker :)

Can you tell me where I can find such figures? I never had any luck finding them on ebay.

I was planning a Taker, but tossed it because the tattoos were too much trouble.

You probably just have to change your search terms on ebay.

Sting is a mod of the marvel toys (toy biz?) 12 inch TNA Sting. I see him on ebay every few months. Search "sting 12 inch figure" or "sting large figure."

I used this head for stone cold:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/T70-27-1-6...7251?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20ced0d9f3

Bret is actually all custom so you won't find him on ebay. Arsyn sculpted the head.

The other guys are just kitbashed from those Jakks Ringside Rebels figures (hulk and rvd), rvd is always on ebay. Hulk pops up every few months, just be patient.

sometimes you'll find these figures listed as "dolls", i.e. "Sting wrestling doll." Usually you can get a better deal when they're listed as dolls, maybe people don't want to own up to what they're buying :lol

Great collection! I can tell that you do it the right way and only collect the things that you love. I can appreciate the mix of sport and entertainment figures in your possession. :clap

I was planning a Taker, but tossed it because the tattoos were too much trouble.

You probably just have to change your search terms on ebay.

Sting is a mod of the marvel toys (toy biz?) 12 inch TNA Sting. I see him on ebay every few months. Search "sting 12 inch figure" or "sting large figure."

I used this head for stone cold:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/T70-27-1-6...7251?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20ced0d9f3

Bret is actually all custom so you won't find him on ebay. Arsyn sculpted the head.

The other guys are just kitbashed from those Jakks Ringside Rebels figures (hulk and rvd), rvd is always on ebay. Hulk pops up every few months, just be patient.

sometimes you'll find these figures listed as "dolls", i.e. "Sting wrestling doll." Usually you can get a better deal when they're listed as dolls, maybe people don't want to own up to what they're buying :lol

Actually just after i wrote my previous reply I started to search for noob customization tutorials, as you said the head sculpts are out there but I need to learn how to assemble a figure and I am good to go!

Regarding Taker, Just display him in his signature black coat and forget about these tattoos ;)

Appreciate your help my friend.

Yup, Corrose did the label.

The bottle is from the Blitzway Carlito's Way figure. I believe there's still a few on ebay.

Thanks, i will seek one or two, i didnt know Carlito came with one beer bottle :)

How did you make that Raider's football guy? Is that Jerry Rice?

Great collection! I can tell that you do it the right way and only collect the things that you love. I can appreciate the mix of sport and entertainment figures in your possession. :clap

Thanks bruh! That's actually the biggest compliment as I have really struggled to limit my collection to characters I really love and I've had to sell a lot of stuff that was just on the "really like alot" level so I can keep my collection relatively small. There's so much cool stuff out there that I know things can get out of control fast. :rotfl

Actually just after i wrote my previous reply I started to search for noob customization tutorials, as you said the head sculpts are out there but I need to learn how to assemble a figure and I am good to go!

Regarding Taker, Just display him in his signature black coat and forget about these tattoos ;)

Appreciate your help my friend.

No problem, looking forward to your customs!

I don't have much space (I try to sell stuff before I take on new figures) so Taker would need those bad azzz tattoos for me to put him on the shelf as that's my favorite part of his look.

Thanks, i will seek one or two, i didnt know Carlito came with one beer bottle :)

It's a really nice one too!
How did you make that Raider's football guy? Is that Jerry Rice?

Yup, it's Jerry Rice from Dancing with the Stars:lol

It's actually a really simple kitbash from the Dragon model's football figure (pants, shoes, gloves, shoulderpads, jersey numbers) and a Rice McFarlane 12" figure (head, football. the likeness in the helmet is actually spot on).

The jersey was custom made, corrose did all the little reebok, nfl and nike logos. The rest was sourced through ebay (towel, socks, lombardi trophy).

Put all those parts together and just weathered the heck out of it.

tks....I would love for Enterbay to start tackling the NFL....

tks....I would love for Enterbay to start tackling the NFL....

Me too :goodpost:

I'd go out of my way to pick up Joe Montana, Steve Young, and Rice. Barry Sanders, Elway, Marino and Favre would be maybes.

I love watching the NFL but I wouldn't buy anyone else as I've become quite content just looking at pics of figures for licenses I really like. Most times figures look much better in other people's pics than they ever do on my shelves. :lol

Re: tbay's Sports, Entertainment and Sports-Entertainment *Goldberg pg. 5

I always though Goldberg was Bigger :lol:lol:lol Great Job my Friend, always liked to see him in the ring, he brought Intensity with him, Excellent Post Tbay

Thanks man, Salvador did a great job on him and EVILFACE made an awesome decal for him.

The body is actually pretty massive, but the head is a bit huge so it makes the body look smaller than it is. :lol

Would love to see him back in the ring at Wrestlemania 30, hopefully against Ryback. Austin vs. Goldberg is my ultimate dream match, but it's safe to say that won't happen.

Thanks man, Salvador did a great job on him and EVILFACE made an awesome decal for him.

The body is actually pretty massive, but the head is a bit huge so it makes the body look smaller than it is. :lol

Would love to see him back in the ring at Wrestlemania 30, hopefully against Ryback. Austin vs. Goldberg is my ultimate dream match, but it's safe to say that won't happen.

We could only Dream, he was a Force to be Reckoned with as so many Fallen opponents found out in usually 1-2 min of stepping into the ring :lol:lol:lol

We could only Dream, he was a Force to be Reckoned with as so many Fallen opponents found out in usually 1-2 min of stepping into the ring :lol:lol:lol

He was like the young Mike Tyson of wrestling for a brief while, loved it!

Really nice customs dude! The wrestling ones are especially impressive:clap Never really seen any like these before. Nice man!

Really nice customs dude! The wrestling ones are especially impressive:clap Never really seen any like these before. Nice man!

Thanks for the kind words man!:hi5:

Really wish more people would do wrestling customs, until then I'll hold down the fort!

Awesome collection and setup is axel foley a custom?

Thanks brotherrrr!

Yes, Axel's a custom, can't remember the name of the guy who did the sculpt as he pretty much did this sculpt and is no longer active on the boards. Shame as he was very talented.

Intersting 1/6 collection you got :exactly:
Awesome sport 1/6 line, damn that Hollywood Hogan with the feather is so cool !!
And I like you closed display as well :rotfl Someone come to take a drink, open it and see stuff ))

Intersting 1/6 collection you got :exactly:
Awesome sport 1/6 line, damn that Hollywood Hogan with the feather is so cool !!
And I like you closed display as well :rotfl Someone come to take a drink, open it and see stuff ))

:lol Thanks brother! If they open the cabinet it would probably freak people out!

I decided to brush off a couple detolfs I had in storage (and picked up two new ones). Now no one will find dollies when they're looking to get drunk:lol

2jc60kw.jpg

Haven't done an update in awhile, here's some new acquisitions and tweaked figures:

Cheungkinman's Rocky:

2rc7m2c.jpg

Heisenberg:

2m2hshg.jpg

Young Indy by Silentsurfer, Indy by Cheungkinman:

2vjvk77.jpg

Added the boas to the Hulkster:

30dlea1.jpg

Booyaka, booyaka: Rey Mysterio

10hktiw.jpg

WOW! Excellent Update of your Excellent Collection, Tbay, You have NWO Hogan and Hulkster Hogan, Very Very Cool, another Excellent Post my Friend

Back