tbay's Collection - Back to Detolfs: pg. 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic collection tbay, one of my favourites on this forum! :rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! Excellent Update of your Excellent Collection, Tbay, You have NWO Hogan and Hulkster Hogan, Very Very Cool, another Excellent Post my Friend

Thanks brotherrrr! Hulkamania's running wild in my thread!

Fantastic collection tbay, one of my favourites on this forum! :rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words brotherrrr

AMAZING collection, tbay, and I love the new detolf display! :clap Did you mod the Medi Rocketeer to be taller? He looks more in scale than I remember. I miss that figure, I need to pick it up again. :(

AMAZING collection, tbay, and I love the new detolf display! :clap Did you mod the Medi Rocketeer to be taller? He looks more in scale than I remember. I miss that figure, I need to pick it up again. :(

Thanks Marf! Seeing your detolfs made me want to go back to it!

Yup, he's a little taller now. I swapped the Rocketeer over to a slim truetype and swapped the boots out for the t1000 police boots (which look just like the Rocketeer PF boots after you paint them brown). I had seller's remorse on Rocketeer a few years ago, sold him only to buy it back a couple of months later :lol

Thanks Marf! Seeing your detolfs made me want to go back to it!

Yup, he's a little taller now. I swapped the Rocketeer over to a slim truetype and swapped the boots out for the t1000 police boots (which look just like the Rocketeer PF boots after you paint them brown). I had seller's remorse on Rocketeer a few years ago, sold him only to buy it back a couple of months later :lol

Really? That's awesome! :hi5:

Thanks for the tips! I think I'm definitely going to pick that figure back up and do those mods when I can. :duff

Your Brett" The Hitman" Hart looks Sick, didn't you have Jim "The Anvil" Nitehart and Owen Hart + The British Bulldog?

Thanks brotherrr, the Hitman was excellently executed by a lot of great artists: Silentsurfer, Corrose, Evilface and Ralph's figure clothing. I'm working on a brand new version of him though with a new sculpt. He's my fave wrestler (or even entertainment character) of all time so I'm willing to invest the money into another custom.

Actually never got to Owen, the Anvil and Bulldog. I'm working on Flair right now, then I'll do the Bret ver. 2. I plan to work on Owen and the Anvil next which means I won't have the Hart Foundation on the shelf for maybe another year or twol. Customs really take years off your life:lol:lol

Excellent figure collection! Congrats!

Thanks jkno!

Really? That's awesome! :hi5:

Thanks for the tips! I think I'm definitely going to pick that figure back up and do those mods when I can. :duff

Definitely man, your collection has always been an inspiration for mine, just top notch in every way. :clap

Looking forward to seeing the Rocketeer back on your shelf, one of the all time underrated comic films.

Thanks brotherrr, the Hitman was excellently executed by a lot of great artists: Silentsurfer, Corrose, Evilface and Ralph's figure clothing. I'm working on a brand new version of him though with a new sculpt. He's my fave wrestler (or even entertainment character) of all time so I'm willing to invest the money into another custom.

Actually never got to Owen, the Anvil and Bulldog. I'm working on Flair right now, then I'll do the Bret ver. 2. I plan to work on Owen and the Anvil next which means I won't have the Hart Foundation on the shelf for maybe another year or twol. Customs really take years off your life:lol:lol

Thanks jkno!

Definitely man, your collection has always been an inspiration for mine, just top notch in every way. :clap

Looking forward to seeing the Rocketeer back on your shelf, one of the all time underrated comic films.

Your collection looks great man! I always love the clean look of 2-3 figures per shelf. That way you can appreciate each figure

Your collection looks great man! I always love the clean look of 2-3 figures per shelf. That way you can appreciate each figure

Thanks man! I really love that look too for the same reason, hard to pass up picking up more figures as there's so much great stuff out there right now:lol.

Re: tbay's Collection - He Got Game

I really need to clean up this thread, the pictures are a mess :lol

Here's my latest figure, love this sculpt. K.jun hooked me up with the paintup and mod:

denzel.jpg

Re: tbay's Collection - He Got Game

I really need to clean up this thread, the pictures are a mess [emoji38]

Here's my latest figure, love this sculpt. K.jun hooked me up with the paintup and mod:

View attachment 173977
Wow He looks great!!
I'm wating for your new Dr. Jack from Lost.

Back