Hot Toys Giger Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazukijun

Super Freak
Reaction score
20090717_b44ac948ce232a85ce8ePWSKHi.jpg

Paint work looks fantastic!!!!

Credit to toy-world.com.hk

Not bad, but the 'face' is weird. The eye sockets seem too expressive, he's got one hell of an underbight, and I wish the mouth would close all the way, but the body is very impressive. Can't wait to see it in person at SDCC (hopefully). Not perfection, but pound for pound, the best one yet. I wonder how tall it really is.

Holy Crap i think it looks amazing!!! Best Aliens Yet!!!!! im glad they left him for the end!! The paint looks awesome!!!!!

I'll be buying that ^^^^er....After years I have been waiting for a true 1/86 Alien in my collection.And here he is.Thank you and ...... all.

Damn, that is unreal?!? I really thought the first image was a life-size piece, I'm in awe.

bUT SHOULDNT HE BE MORE DARK THAN BROWN?

This reminds me of my 18'' kenner alien when i was just a little worm...:monkey2

This reminds me of my 18'' kenner alien when i was just a little worm...:monkey2

i had 2 that an uncle had picked up for me. and my mom got rid of them!!! to this day, i still raz her with..."yah, remember those 2 aliens i had...remember when you got rid of them?" grrrr.

can't wait to pick this guy up. he is gonna be epic. i'm gonna have 1 delivered to my parent's house or something.

I am very impressed with how perfectly they did that body. No stylizing there. That is dead on. And the more I look at the mouth, the more it looks like they really couldn't have done better considering the rubber skin.

Won't take much for Hot Toys to make an Aliens Warrior out of that.

Looks great, but like everyone said, the mouth looks a little off--reminds me of the Alien 3 mouth. Can't wait to see more pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back