1/4 Reeve Superman arrives! (CKING custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
I posted this over at Statueforum:

My Christopher Reeve Superman finally arrived. I am THRILLED how nice it came out.

It's AWESOME and worth every penny.

I waited about a year for this and it was well worth the wait. He's perfect.

Thank you very much Chris King for making this happen. I would also like to thank Jeff Camp for giving Superman an incredible and very realistic paint job!!!

ss5.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss3.jpg

Last edited:
CKing and Jeff Camp did an awesome job with that piece. I LOVE it! Now you just need to get an acrylic cover. ;)

Congrats on the nice score.

Thanks guys.

Updated pics with corrected sleeves.

Last edited:
Rock and Roll!!!! Nice piece! Very nice portrait also! Looks like christopher Reeve to me. If anyone complaines about THIS likeness, check out the SSC PF Frodo first.

Gruson said:
I know a couple of board members here also got in on this project and hope they are just as happy.

I was late to participate to this project for I am a new member, and although i sent PM to Cking and the other friend, I would not had a chance to own this :monkey2 :monkey2

I am still interested in this one and if someone willing to sell, please send me PM.

I love it too and will post pics of mine as soon as I can find my darn camera!:monkey2

I did have to do some finetooth arrangement of the cape, shorts, belt etc. but this guy is the highlight of my 1/4 scale collection. It's also made me hungry for other 1/4 scale heroes that we'll never be able to get from SSC or DC Direct. I may just have to start commissioning my own.

And huge thanks to Chris for making it happen!

It is worth every penny. Not a lot of people is lucky enough to have one of these figures. Trully remarkable. Congratulation on acquiring such a magnificent figure :chew

Awesome piece, Gruson.

Chris King ROCKS! I was fortunate enough to get his 1/6th scale Indiana Jones back in 2002. And he's the "king" of all things Vader.

i've said it before, this piece rocks hard! haven't said this before tho. everyone who has this piece !@#$%theirmama's(&^$11%!leftnad*&^$$%!@SS!

just kidding. i too am bitter that i missed it heh. anyway, let's do another group commissssssion!!! only one i'd want is Reeve Supes tho.

Back