1/4 Reeve Superman arrives! (CKING custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you like him Gruson!

This was a real labor of love for those of us involved in its creation.
One of the reasons why we restricted the numbers is because it's SO damn hard to make those miniature costumes and we just didn't want the project to continue for ANOTHER year! Time to move on to something else.

For those who are interested, the sculptor informs me that he's thinking about selling the 2 statues that he was keeping for himself.

If that happens, I'll post a link to the auction.

Chris

cking said:
Glad you like him Gruson!

This was a real labor of love for those of us involved in its creation.
One of the reasons why we restricted the numbers is because it's SO damn hard to make those miniature costumes and we just didn't want the project to continue for ANOTHER year! Time to move on to something else.

For those who are interested, the sculptor informs me that he's thinking about selling the 2 statues that he was keeping for himself.

If that happens, I'll post a link to the auction.

Chris

damn well better!! er, i mean, yes please do!:chew

I was never a big fan of the Superman films. I thought #2 was fun and I liked the villains. #3 and 4 were pure crap and #1 had the whole reverse time thing which puts his powers on the level of God.

I think this doll looks great though! Excellent craftsmanship and super likeness.

So what was the cost of these?

BB

BB,

They are no longer for sale. 15 were made and that concluded the run.
2 of them may be put up for sale by the sculptor. That won't happen for a month or two though (if at all).

We can't make any more of them because there is no more blue fabric left for the costumes. I was lucky to find an excellent color that closely matched the real movie costume. However, the color has been discontinued and I am not able to find any more.

Chris

Wow... The more I see of this statue, the more detail I pick out. This is by far the best Reeves or Superman collectible I have ever seen. Oustanding work by everyone involved! Just stellar.....

I love it.

And I'll watch out for that auction link if it ever surfaces! :monkey5

Actually,

A 1/4 scale General Zod IS being made! (not from CKing though)

I do not have many details but someone from The Clubhouse is working on one.

It will be fully sculpted.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

I will post more details when I receive them.

Absolutely incredible piece...........without question the best likeness of Reeves I've ever seen!!!!
TV

Gruson said:
Actually,

I presume, you will be posting the details on the forum. Then I will contact you depending on the quality and pics.

Hopefully sculptor os Superman will sell his 2 and I will buy from ebay. :maul

Gruson said:
Actually,

A 1/4 scale General Zod IS being made! (not from CKing though)

I do not have many details but someone from The Clubhouse is working on one.

It will be fully sculpted.

Very cool! I don't think I'd get Zod if I didn't have Superman, but I look forward to seeing its progress

I'm bummed Zod isn't being done as a PF. I'm just not interested in a fully sculpted statue.

Darklord Dave said:
I'm bummed Zod isn't being done as a PF. I'm just not interested in a fully sculpted statue.

I agree but will make my decision after I see some pics.

Morgan the Raider said:
That is really nice. By far the best toy version of Superman I have ever seen.

IT AINT A TOY !!!!!:google

Back