BTTF: Marty and Doc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body - Narrow Shoulder True Type
Jean Jacket - Ebay seller Davinciman
Jeans - ACI - Ebay seller 7Toys
Vest - Crazyowners - Ebay seller Davinciman
Red shirt - Hot Toys MJ Thriller (ebay)
checkered shirt - Ebay seller Minibarbie
80's Nike Hightops - Ebay seller Davinciman
Skateboard - Store-Rooms
Video Camera - Store-Rooms
Gibson Guitar - Ebay

:lol I just recently started watching Taxi again. I swear he's either actually stoned everytime he's on screen or just the best actor on the show.

Skateboard - Store-Rooms
Gibson Guitar - Ebay

Thanks for the recipe man, had everything on my watch list, but I lacked the checkered shirt and the vest, skateboard, video camera and the gibson guitar. :banana

oh no!..i'm still trying to divert funds for maximus..and now this come out... lol... HT and Spenser is milking me dry! haha

You can get everything on ebay for under $100.

PICT0974.jpg

Doc on the other hand, not so easy. I have everything for the Doc's Clocktower outfit except the shirt.

Spens, the Doc looks great so far man!
Wow. Okay, that looks great.

Skateboard - Store-Rooms
Gibson Guitar - Ebay

Thanks for sharing this recipe is awesome :banana

I just bought the whole ingredient list for the outfit, just need to save a bit for the guitar, camera and skateboard. Can you post your Doc Brown recipe when you get a chance!

There's only 2 vests left on Davinciman's page, just wanted to give folks a heads up because I missed out on the perfect John Locke vest a few months ago :banghead

Thanks for sharing this recipe is awesome :banana

I just bought the whole ingredient list for the outfit, just need to save a bit for the guitar, camera and skateboard. Can you post your Doc Brown recipe when you get a chance!

When its closer to finished, don't wanna sound greedy, but I gotta make sure I got all my parts secured before I tell everyone else. :peace

When I have them in hand, I will post Doc's recipe too.

Hopefully we can group commission someone for the shirt. It just doesn't exist in 1/6 scale.

When its closer to finished, don't wanna sound greedy, but I gotta make sure I got all my parts secured before I tell everyone else. :peace

Hopefully we can group commission someone for the shirt. It just doesn't exist in 1/6 scale.

Your Marty outfit rocked, can't wait to see what you come up with for Doc :joy

Do you have any screengrabs of Doc's shirt? I've been photoshopping 1/6 patterns for some Doctor Who clothing and I'd like to see if it's something I could pull off. The pattern, I mean. I wouldn't know where to begin as far as making the actual shirt. It would be a start, though...

Heres two quick ones, I can get more on the DVD but the one shows his shirt pattern close up, and the other you can make out the overall way his shirt looks. The black trim around the collar and sleeves etc, then that squigly line pattern on the shirt itself.

fdxg.jpg

DocBrownClocktower.jpg

Maybe Ryan could chime in here as to if this would be something he could do a run of for us?

Cool. If you could get a closer close-up of the pattern that would be great. I know there are ways of printing on fabric, but I've never done it.

That is an unusual shirt...

Great sculpts Spencer! Damn near perfect. I've got the Ada Chan head on my Marty. I'll definitely be upgrading to yours when available.

JMKscustomMartyMcFly194.jpg

You can definitely put me down for a Marty, bald Doc and Doc with sculpted hair.

Back