BTTF: Marty and Doc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT0974.jpg

John Connor - Back to the Future. I like it.

Great sculpts Spencer! Damn near perfect. I've got the Ada Chan head on my Marty. I'll definitely be upgrading to yours when available.

JMKscustomMartyMcFly194.jpg

You can definitely put me down for a Marty, bald Doc and Doc with sculpted hair.

Hey man, where did you get your life preserver :p ?

Anyone knows where to find a 1/6 Walkman for Marty?

Doesn't he have to be on a shorter body than Doc? Since Fox is about 5'4" and Lloyd is about 6'1"...

Last edited:
Excellent "Calvin", Spenser! Very heavy, indeed.

Yes, the trick is putting this on a short, or short modded body. Fox is a Tiny Guy, maybe 5' 3" or 4" and that is a major part of his personality and character. I'm sure someone will come up with a solution as the head deserves it.

I bought the vest that's featured in Deckard's excellent bash, but it obviously needs a color treatment to be accurate. Would a dye bath work for it? Not sure with the type of material...

I'm sold. Put me down for a painted set!

And yeah, we're all going to have to dye those vests red. I'll give it a shot when mine arrives & let y'all know how it goes!

As for the height situation, how about if we use a medicom body?

J

I was just getting ready to post my Marty and Doc figures when I found this thread (see what happens when you go away for a week!) I solved the height problems by putting both Doc and Marty on hot toys truetype bodies, then removing the ankle pins on Marty and replacing it with a dowel rod with the same diameter of the foot and leg holes. It definately solved the height problem for me!

I was just getting ready to post my Marty and Doc figures when I found this thread (see what happens when you go away for a week!) I solved the height problems by putting both Doc and Marty on hot toys truetype bodies, then removing the ankle pins on Marty and replacing it with a dowel rod with the same diameter of the foot and leg holes. It definately solved the height problem for me!

Interesting, thanks for sharing!:banana

Here's a draft of the pattern for Doc's shirt. It will print as 1 square inch. I don't have a printer at the moment so if someone could print it out and let me know if the size looks OK it would be much appreciated.
docshirtinch.jpg

I don't have the DVD to look at so it's based entirely on this picture -
fdxgk.jpg

We need a 1/6 scale, slightly bent California license plate that says "OUTATIME" to display laying on the base. :)

That would actually be pretty cool.

I was going to try and make the box of plutonium myself, but I'm having trouble finding a good base box.

Weird...None of these work?:confused: When I search the ebay names, nothing shows up?

Body - Narrow Shoulder True Type
Jean Jacket - Ebay seller Davinciman
Jeans - ACI - Ebay seller 7Toys
Vest - Crazyowners - Ebay seller Davinciman
Red shirt - Hot Toys MJ Thriller (ebay)
checkered shirt - Ebay seller Minibarbie
80's Nike Hightops - Ebay seller Davinciman
Skateboard - Store-Rooms
Video Camera - Store-Rooms
Gibson Guitar - Ebay

It's all gone now, except one orange vest.

Everyone probably grabbed it all up, there were plenty.

You can still get the red shirt and the accessories but the bulk of the outfit seems to have sold out.

Can't find the shirt, Jean jacket etc.

Here's a draft of the pattern for Doc's shirt. It will print as 1 square inch. I don't have a printer at the moment so if someone could print it out and let me know if the size looks OK it would be much appreciated.
docshirtinch.jpg

I don't have the DVD to look at so it's based entirely on this picture -
fdxgk.jpg

NICE! The pattern looks awesome, now we need it printed on a mini shirt :p

Last edited:
Back