Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one however, is mine all mine :D

imwithme.jpg

spaceman said:
This one however, is mine all mine :D

imwithme.jpg

:lol Loved that movie to the death. Best line:

"You miserable little snake! You stole from my kin! " :lol

funny how this started. I saw the captain america one on wikipedia and a couple of other freaks have one and now it's a craze.

congrats jlcmsu, that is sweet.............

Just a general question...............who is the goofy guy in the weird blue long underwear with a red and yellow S on the front with his red blanky tucked into the collar of his shirt supposed to be, that congerking loves so much? He does not look familiar at all. LOL!!!

Mithrandier said:
congrats jlcmsu, that is sweet.............

Just a general question...............who is the goofy guy in the weird blue long underwear with a red and yellow S on the front with his red blanky tucked into the collar of his shirt supposed to be, that congerking loves so much? He does not look familiar at all. LOL!!!

.......I see random letters on this post, but they don't seem to be forming coherent words. This is how this would work out.
superman.gif
vs :gandalf. :gandalf would have to leave like this :medic .

Man, I was just kidding...............I know who it is...............

it's Brandon Routh, that Christopher Reeve wannabe, in his pajamas.............:lol :rotfl

I am just messin with ya CK................everybody knows it is Batman without his hood and his batarang............

Mithrandier said:
Man, I was just kidding...............I know who it is...............

it's Brandon Routh, that Christopher Reeve wannabe, in his pajamas.............:lol :rotfl

I am just messin with ya CK................everybody knows it is Batman without his hood and his batarang............

:rotfl :rotfl Yes Christopher Reeve, isn't see that George Reeves wannabe ??? When they are wearing their tights, how long does it take for them to get it off to use to restroom?

Anthos said:
I have a request, I’m not able to do this but can someone do a Civil War: I’m with Corky (from Life goes on.)

OH NO.....this isn't for mocking purposes is it? Cause that's so wrong to mock the mentally handicapt. I can mock anybody, but that's just wrong.

Mocking them would be wrong. But it would have to say "Civil War: Corky says he's with Becca"

That would be wrong, very very wrong. Slightly funny, but wrong.

Actually, I was going for the name comedic value. My brother has downs and I just don't think of it that way I guess anymore.

In that case..............Oh Blah Dee, Oh Blah Da...............Life goes on, ohhhhhhh........La, La, La, La, Life goes on.................

These aren't really sigs, but rather comical images using the Civil War theme and Marvel Legends/Icons:

imcivilwarfun.jpg

lukecagecw.jpg

hulkcw.jpg

Back