Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imwithsupes_2.jpg

imwithsupes_3.jpg

CIVILWARluthor.jpg

CIVILWARluthor2.jpg

CIVILWARlove.jpg

CIVILWARsuperjunior.jpg

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone got their unique signature... someone probably could make you a different Supes banner if you want that, Carbo-faction...

:cool:

carbo-fation said:
Congerking, I hope you don't mind if I steal your sig! I was just about to ask someone for a "I am with Superman" sig, and then I saw yours.

no worries man. I liked another supes sig with him flying around the world. I just wish I knew how people made them with different fonts and what not, so then I could truly customize mine.

congerking said:
no worries man. I liked another supes sig with him flying around the world. I just wish I knew how people made them with different fonts and what not, so then I could truly customize mine.

Thanks man, but I am going to change mine thanks to Pordy. The one with Supes flying around the globe is pretty cool.

carbo-fation said:
Thanks man, but I am going to change mine thanks to Pordy. The one with Supes flying around the globe is pretty cool.

Good choice my friend, good choice. Pordey is the man/woman.

And can someone make one with this image reduce..saying: I'm with Shai Hulud

Shai-Hulud.jpg

civilwarjesseif8.gif

Not to take anything away from jesse, but for all those perverts out there, her name is Christina Model...............Perverts...............:D

Come on people, she has feelings as well, she should not be referred to as Jesse's Avatar................she has a name, albeit may be a professional name, but she has a name, none the less.............:D

Back