Dream EX Scale:1/6 Batman Batsignal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wish someone would put together a 89 signal.....That would complete the whole 89" thing for me personally. Keaton, Jack, Batmobile & as signal! :explode:

so i got some info for everyone wanting this for their 6inch figures, and for those wondering its release date and price, well expect to pay around 57$US and its coming out around october, so its a while away but at least it wont cost an arm, leg, torso, other arm and leg... well you get the idea.

a little but then again i never had any issues with them plus you can save up till then to buy it so its not that bad, plus you dont have to buy every movie masters to build up the mattel signal and to get those you will spend around 120$ or so depending on where you get them just to build that bat signal, so its a very good price plus for me its a way to avoid buying the alfred and batman figures to build the bat signal.

I will most deff get this for the mean time. I can custom make a 1989 bat signal for it. Do you have to pay up front for it though?

I will most deff get this for the mean time. I can custom make a 1989 bat signal for it. Do you have to pay up front for it though?

good question, i contacted them and waiting for a reply since its not too clear if its just a deposit or in full or pay when shipped

Well I guess it's a waiting game now. Ill buy one as soon as we know all the info.

Got the info last night finally and its as follows:

We need full payment for Pre-Order Item.

Anyway, we usually give about 3-5% discount from normal retail price for all pre-order item before pre-order closing date. Discounted rate as published.

I own one of these and they are nice... except that the front clear plastic piece cracked on me as soon as I decided to snap the batsymbol into place. Not too high quality but it works. It's just a small 1/2 inch hairline crack but still reallllllllly pisses me off.

Last edited:
dont get the dream ex, i got mine today.
you have to stick the bat symbol on the front and the plastic broke putting the symbol on. its not even tough plastic nor glass, crap cheap design.

also the light stopped working after 5 mins. now wont work, needs to go in the bin = a pile of rubbish

Back