Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the teaser, the head looks more like the P2 Elder than the P1 1/4 Bust, which is a good thing.

Anxious to see Dutch, but more excited that THE Predator is finally coming.

THIS IS AN AWESOME NEWS. my pick would be predator 1, dutch and billy.

i guess everybody;s prediction was off. yall think that hot toys will fart around and make rehashed lost predators , squeeze the dough out of the fans.

thats not what happens here. they go right to the point.
i cant be any happier. despite all economy situations and ^^^^, THIS IS GONNA BE THE AWESOME ^^^^ IN 2009. bring it on baby. wushaaaaaaaaaa

oh ^^^^, i am flying

Human vrs predator? Could it be a dio though?
I am going to find it quiet hard not to get the 1:6th figures :( but must resist!

The newsletter says "[total of] three characters." I read that to mean a wave 1 of the three with the possiblity of a battle damaged wave 2.

I am glad I have very little on pre-order at the moment. This means that financially, I should be able to afford to buy all 3 figures, Pred and the 2 Humans.

turn up the brightness... and look at Arnie's right eye.... why does it look like Sly!??!
Thanks for the idea!
With this can be also seen that the Predator have interchangeable interchangeable mouth / teeth.
I was worried that this will be available only in Battle-Damaged variant.

Finally a decent AHHNNNOLD from Hot Toys and i dont have the money for it:banghead

It was about time though,this was the only figs i was gonna get from the Predator line,Pred and Aunnnold but i think i have to wait...:monkey2

You will have a looooooooooot of time to save some $$$ on them...
99,9% that they won't be released before summer 2009...

THIS IS AN AWESOME NEWS. my pick would be predator 1, dutch and billy.

i guess everybody;s prediction was off. yall think that hot toys will fart around and make rehashed lost predators , squeeze the dough out of the fans.

Given that was what they did with AVP, hardly a suprise people thought that way. We still got a '3 in 1' Lost Predator anyway, and there's nothing stopping them returning to P2 again as they did after the AVP-R line. I'd still hazard a guess that slow sales of the Lost Pred may have had something to do with the timing of this announcement... there seem to be quite a few really good deals to be had on this figure.

thats not what happens here. they go right to the point.
i cant be any happier. despite all economy situations and ^^^^, THIS IS GONNA BE THE AWESOME ^^^^ IN 2009. bring it on baby. wushaaaaaaaaaa

oh ^^^^, i am flying

Quite. This is excellent news, at last my Predator collection stands a chance of being complete!

if they make Auhnoold with a button under his right foot,which trigger Ahnolds sounds i will buy 10 of him:lol

Imagine a "Get to the choppah" Choir with 10 figs,some GED TO DAH CHOPPAH and some DO EET NAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!

Last edited:
if they make Auhnoold with a button under his right foot,which trigger Ahnolds sounds i will buy 10 of him:lol

Imagine a "Get to the choppah" Choir with 10 figs,some GED TO DAH CHOPPAH and some DO EET NAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

First I get a sweet deal on a P2 Elder and now this :drool Sweetest day ever :drool

Bring on the definitive Predator. As for Arnie's likeness, not looking good, it does look more Sly with a heavy beard!

Not complaining as Im chuffed we'll see a P1.

Hopefully the rest of the crew wont have likeness issues.

Back