Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't really need to... I'll wait to see what the preview looks like before deciding on Dutch or if I'll need to copy your figure. I have a bad feeling he's gonna have moustache or something equally lame :lol

You don't really need to... I'll wait to see what the preview looks like before deciding on Dutch or if I'll need to copy your figure. I have a bad feeling he's gonna have moustache or something equally lame :lol

yea that will be the deciding factor for me as well. he would have to be pretty damn excellent for me to replace the one i have especially if i look at a bash price vs. hot toys price......:D

Great news... not unexpected, but they sure were dragging it out :lol

I hope Dutch and Billy look as good as the older images, but I have a bad feelig they (or at least Dutch) may not. But honestly there's enough out there to bash a decent Dutch, so as long as the Predator is kickass I'll be happy.

Really need to have both the open and closed mouth included on this one, I'll be super pissed if the battle damaged (you know its coming) is the only one with open manibles.

What he said :lecture

OMG! I was having a bad morning... oh yeah, baby!!! i'm pumped up!! time for me to be productive now!! Thank you HOT TOYS!

Alright!!! :rock :rock

I'm getting two Preds, one to display mask on and one to display mask off. Not to mention what is obviously Dutch and Billy. Bring on the rest of them!! :rock

I'm in for the P1 Pred :D I sized down my collection to just the P2 regular, Machiko, and modified Wolf. This guy will be my last one!

when they say this...

" Totally 3 characters from the movie will be brought you in perfect 1/6th scale collectibles. "

Do you think that will be it ?. I hope not.

when they say this...

" Totally 3 characters from the movie will be brought you in perfect 1/6th scale collectibles. "

I understood the same but I hope it's just bad Engrish and that it's simply just the first wave of figures from the film.

when they say this...

I understood the same but I hope it's just bad Engrish and that it's simply just the first wave of figures from the film.

Hell yeah man , I just hope they don't release them all with crappy sculpts then 2 motnhs later release bd versions with awesome sculpts. :monkey1:monkey4:rotfl

That's correct. You'll have to wait for the Bank Robber Dutch for the better sculpt... ;)

Back