Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have a looooooooooot of time to save some $$$ on them...
99,9% that they won't be released before summer 2009...

Out of interest, what's your source there?

The teaser looks like it's using a prototyped P1 figure, and the normal 'flash to bang' for HT from that stage to release seems to be about 3-4 months. Can't think of any Preds that have had a longer gestation offhand.

Out of interest, what's your source there?
Human brain, that can use analogy as an instrument to conclude.
Look at other HT announce's & look at the release time in them.

Back to the Pred1, the important thing is that teaser shows the proper height of the Predator if we imagine that he is standing in one line with Dutch. What do you guys think? Is there a chance that P1 will be with correct height in 1/6 scale? My IMHO that of course it won't happen, but I'm still dreaming :rolleyes:

Human brain, that can use analogy as an instrument to conclude.
Look at other HT announce's & look at the release time in them.

Back to the Pred1, the important thing is that teaser shows the proper height of the Predator if we imagine that he is standing in one line with Dutch. What do you guys think? Is there a chance that P1 will be with correct height in 1/6 scale? My IMHO that of course it won't happen, but I'm still dreaming :rolleyes:

Not sure what you mean....all the Predators released so far are 14" and the human figures are 12". The Dutch and Pred figures will be to scale for sure.

I'm glad they finally announced them!
I just hope they didn't modify Dutch and Billy too much from the prototypes and there will be more then just the three announced releases later on. I won't be happy if they never do a Blaine and Dillon.

Great news... not unexpected, but they sure were dragging it out :lol

I hope Dutch and Billy look as good as the older images, but I have a bad feelig they (or at least Dutch) may not. But honestly there's enough out there to bash a decent Dutch, so as long as the Predator is kickass I'll be happy.

Really need to have both the open and closed mouth included on this one, I'll be super pissed if the battle damaged (you know its coming) is the only one with open manibles.

finally..............:banana

my first predator.......may or may not buy the dutch...;)

Back