Ikea Granas Coffee Table become awesome Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ok, glad I misunderstood ... I wasn't sure after the pic has gone missing if I did something wrong :p

Ok guys pulled the trigger on a movie poster TDN B-Batpod double sided for the base, had a look at a lot of options but I like this one. Poster is 41"- 27" and the surface area for the poster is 44"- 28".:yess:

This one
ca2bfac6160022dd9b4c255164aa41c1.jpg
the tumbler will cover the Batpod but this should look nice, now I need to cut another plexiglass cover for it.

Nice though if the pic was a shot from the top it bee like the tumbler the perfect setup.
Now if I could only find something that would match the MR MF

The movie posters are a perfect fit for this Granasplay was just ment to be, Now Waiting on lights before I start to put this together, step by step pics to follow.:rock

I have all the angle ready but not until I install the lights, may need to lift the panel and drill some holes yet
8774f5f6dea4ad4d1c23ff8ec2c6bb2e.jpg

nice work there... I am still debating to use the chrome, aluminum or black trim... too lazy to repaint the frame so ......

The tape works great but you have to make sure you sand or file the ends of your angles smooth, the tape is thin with a strong hold.
cb194413ebb21cd5cfc5f8d6314d1d35.jpg

Back