Les Walker's HEATH LEDGER JOKER Tribute Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MYJOKER020.jpg

Amazing, simply amazing. This image right here really captures the greatness of what has been created! Great Job!!!

How cool is that? F'un cool. When a custom looks better than the corporate comparison, then you know you're flying. Look. Up in the sky. Nah, that's Superman. On the ground we got da Joker. Killer stuff, Les and Billy. Kudos to this new customizing duo. :bow

Stunning work Les, I hope working on this custom gave you a nice break from the tough time you're going through at the moment, it's turned out great. Well done!

Damn, I had no idea someone made that shirt, I thought it was just taken from the DCD figure. BillyB did a fantastic job on everything, especially on that shirt! :rock:rock Please mark me down for a head Les

Got five down already, and I haven't officially posted for them yet. :D
I'll try to sort out some info soon and post on it.

Stunning work Les, I hope working on this custom gave you a nice break from the tough time you're going through at the moment, it's turned out great. Well done!

Thanks bro. Longs days still. Thanks.

Thanks all for the kind words.

I'm really impressed with Billy's work too, Les. Just look at how flat all those layers of lapels stay, and how well it hugs the shape of the figure. Fabric must be very thin, like the stuff Ha-Rue comes up with, especially considering the linings.

There are plenty of 1:6 clothing manufacturers that can't match this work.

Les, as your referene image consultant, I found a minor problem that can be easily fixed. You are missing four buttons. He has 5 buttons on each of the sleeves of the purple coat.

tdk_jokerposter2.jpg

Not nagging or anything, but just trying to help you achieve the most accurate costuming possible. And it should be a fairly easy fix.

I'm sure everything will turned out fine. I'm looking forward to seeing this figure's production and see how it changes if it does with each new figure you make!

I'd like to get one of the heads, but I want to see how the HT turns out with a repaint.

Expect a full PM box and loads of emails! :lol

Actually, I am surprised at today's outcome. Thanks! :rock
Hope I can help you all out sooner than later!

A few slots left. Holding out for those that must have.
There may be another run in late summer, but I can't say for sure. This is already a lot of work. Add to my already loaded plate, and I am one busy mutha!

Thanks all! Heads will start soon!

Amazing! You have truly outdone yourself... again.:cool: I love this figure! This will look great next to your HT Dark Knight Batman (you know you'll get one).

Mr. Ledger would be proud.:D

Back