Les Walker's HEATH LEDGER JOKER Tribute Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for making this available Les... I forsee a lot of people will now have their ultumate figure becauss of your great work and generosity :rock

aaaaahhhh crap! like a complete butthole i missed this one COMPLETELY!!! only just seen it, and it's frikking making me cry how beautiful it is. i kept hearing about a FML joker and thought it was something different. Les, this thing is stunning. VERY nice work. maybe i'll just print the picture out and tape it over my hot toys joker's face.

SHEIZER!!!!

. maybe i'll just print the picture out and tape it over my hot toys joker's face.

:lol:lol

I am so trying that now .....:rotfl

Les this head is amazing , you captured Heaths likeness perfect then Jokerized him giving him the look of the movie perfect.

ARRGGHH !.
I can't get over how awesomely awesome it is !. :lol:rock2

Be sure to do a video of your custom joker !. :rock

Les, I heard you're taking this Fig to TDK. Love to see some pics of you with the fig at the Theatre if ya can! :rock

As you know I'd love to get one of these heads from ya one day soon, I know the first run sold out in like a few hours but you know "I'll be around".

Still trying to figure out the logistics of taking the figure to the show. If I can't find the right box to carry him in, I may not. Safety comes ahead of glory! Even if I know I would enjoy the guys seeing the figure. I am just not sure I want to gamble with it yet. We'll see. Hours yet to go.

Anyway, look for a vid of him soon regardless! :rock

Still trying to figure out the logistics of taking the figure to the show. If I can't find the right box to carry him in, I may not. Safety comes ahead of glory! Even if I know I would enjoy the guys seeing the figure. I am just not sure I want to gamble with it yet. We'll see. Hours yet to go.

Anyway, look for a vid of him soon regardless! :rock

Yeah, if you can't get the right box, don't bring it. A figure like this is too valuable (emotionally more than monetitarally) to have somebody steal or damage it (even if by accident).

You could see if the folks at the theater would have anything to put him in. They might have display case or something?

I do look forward to new pics of him since you've changed the hair a bit (looks better from your avatar a few days ago).

I ended up not taking it. Sad that I didn't but safer was better. It was a long night. Glad he wasn't there for any banging around that didn't need to happen.

Hoping on a Nurse Joker variant already.

having just watched the film at the cinema I just had to bump this thread.............awesome headsculpt for a stunning performance :rock

Saw the film myself recently

Got a Medi figure on order Les and this is that step further so . . . .

can I have a price on one of these painted ? please PM :)

The more I view the film and Les' version of this figure, the more I realize that Hot Toys kind of missed the mark on their likeness.

I still have one ordered...but they missed it.

Noticed this on another message board a few weeks so I just wanted to say this is simply amazing and great job :)

I'll be going to see TDK on Tuesday and the first time I see the Joker onscreen I know this figure will come to mind.

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but that is one amazing Joker!

Really, above any other figures captures the look of the TDK Joker... really miles above HT's effort.

Thanks guys. Hope I can help you guys get one. I am still taking orders for the second set. First starts in late August, in a few weeks, and the second set will be October or so. Let me know by PM or email if you want one. Working hard to be ready to paint these even better than my own, which was painted before I saw the movie. I have a lot more info now, since I have seen it a couple of times, watching and making mental notes about his character since. Plus all the great refs around.

Saw the film myself recently

Got a Medi figure on order Les and this is that step further so . . . .

can I have a price on one of these painted ? please PM :)

Just got this, PMd!

Thanks guys. Hope I can help you guys get one. I am still taking orders for the second set. First starts in late August, in a few weeks, and the second set will be October or so. Let me know by PM or email if you want one. Working hard to be ready to paint these even better than my own, which was painted before I saw the movie. I have a lot more info now, since I have seen it a couple of times, watching and making mental notes about his character since. Plus all the great refs around.

:monkey5 Ugh....I'm just ridiculously excited about this Joker head!! Think I may explode!

Will be a nice way to fill the gap whilst waiting for TDK on blu-ray.

Any plans on adding suspenders to your Joker? Even though they wouldn't be seen I think it would be a cool detail.

jghgv5.jpg

Woah! Never saw those before! Love those, the suspenders. Well...we'll see what comes of that.

Some of the PMs answered, I will get all before tomorrow if I can. Hang with my guys. Lots going on at home. But I will answer everyone and make room for as many of you as I can. Thanks for your kind words about the head.

Back