LOST- Sawyer Commission- Chris Howes (Any interest?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the list for one Sawyer unpainted head with the neck post drilled. It looks like I will make it for the pre-casting disount since I'm in the first 15 interested members. I love LOST! It's one of my favorite shows! I hope Chris eventually does all of the cast. Especially John Locke, Saayid, Charlie and Desmond. Four of my favorites. I'd like to see his casts of the female characters too. Kate, Sun, and Juliet. :D

Okay, thanks Karen! I appreciate it. I'm also into some other custom head sculpts projects that Chris is doing like the Ghostbusters, and Lt. Gorman from ALIENS. :D

Hi! I'd love to get in on this too! Can you add me to the list for one unpainted head, not drilled? Thanks!

Hi! I'd love to get in on this too! Can you add me to the list for one unpainted head, not drilled? Thanks!

Added to the list!

And guys, remember than other than sending your payment to Chris (paypal info on the first post) you must also send him an official order email with the subject of "Sawyer". Including the following:

1) Screen name
2) Real name
3) Shipping address
4) Number of heads
5) Neck drilled for small neck joint adapter, Y or N
6) Painted by Kuato? (first 10 get discount price for painting, full price thereafter)

Thanks! :)

Does that mean "add me to the list" or "I´ll wait until I see the first pics?" lol

It will be more realistic than that one (although that figure is amazing, I have it ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back