LOST- Sawyer Commission- Chris Howes (Any interest?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a LOST fan! In addition, I'm a believer in Chris Howes as I already have two of his Joker heads painted by Kuato and another one on the way! So count me in for Sawyer please! :joy

I'm a LOST fan! In addition, I'm a believer in Chris Howes as I already have two of his Joker heads painted by Kuato and another one on the way! So count me in for Sawyer please! :joy

Another True Believer! Excellent...... soon my army will be complete and my plans for world domination can commence!!:mwaha:emperor

Seriously, I appreciate the vote of confidence. Been a number of folks recently expressing doubt about the quality of my work without bothering to check it out first. Seems to be a lot of skepticism out there. I'm on a mission to spread the word: Pro Quality Work Available Here! And I truly appreciate the support. I will always try to live up to the confidence you've expressed.

And, of course, as always, I invite participation of everyone in the project. Use your most critical eye and tell me what you see. Together we can make the best sculpts available anywhere! I truly believe that....
:banana:chew:joy

Anyone who has any doubts should check out the Summer Glau / River / Cameron sculpt thread. She has a deceptively simple face that is all about perfectly spaced geography and your sculpt is amazing.
I don't personally own any of Chris' sculpts yet but I am looking forward to this being my first.
And just for the record I am all about any future LOST projects. I have Ada Chan's John Locke and it's very good, but Chris has a much more polished and professional style so I'd even get a new Locke.
My priority characters - Ben, Charlie, Sayid, Kate.
I don't think there's a better group of diverse, interesting faces on television. :rock

If i collected customs i would be up for one, but i dont so im not...but! i am a huge fan of lost as my name implies

I would love to do Ben next. The new season starts in january , It would be awesome to have Sawyer heads by the time it starts. Lets get this going people, I know there have to be more lost fans here. John Locke needs some company. :D

IMG_1692.jpg

:)

Probably a little early but I'm really stoked for this project so anyone cooking up any kitbash recipes yet?

I'd be down for a Sawyer if there would eventually be a Kate.

:)

Probably a little early but I'm really stoked for this project so anyone cooking up any kitbash recipes yet?

I think I will go for the long sleeve green or black shirt and jeans look. This should be a really easy figure to bash. hot toys jeans, long sleeve shirt, not sure about shoes, reading glasses, book, letter to sawyer, gun. I think the real fun will be putting together his "stash" of goodies. :naughty

I think I will go for the long sleeve green or black shirt and jeans look. This should be a really easy figure to bash. hot toys jeans, long sleeve shirt, not sure about shoes, reading glasses, book, letter to sawyer, gun. I think the real fun will be putting together his "stash" of goodies. :naughty

I'd be down for a Sawyer if there would eventually be a Kate.

I have been thinking about buying this figure and making a Kate. I am not crazy about rooted hair, but I think with a good repaint and a hair cut it would make for a good Kate.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=57021

edit: I lose at multiquote!

I would be up for another Jack (already got Ada Chan´s), a Juliet, a Benjamin, a Desmond, and a Daniel Faraday, those are all my really fav characters so far ;)

No interest in Kate but I´m 100% sure she would sell VERY well.

Regarding Sawyer´s outfit... I think I will go for his look from the Pilots (blue t-shirt + jeans) and his more common look (long sleeve shirt + jeans + boots).
It´s pretty easy to get Sawyer´s outfit.

Oh and the accessories, of course, as vujk said: book, letter, gun...

My Sawyer will wear his doofy reading glasses w/ paperback in one hand and a gun in the other. :)

I think the Saturday toys prison set boots would work great for Sawyer. Not sure about a shirt.. Could go for the button-up he always wears with the sleeves rolled up and buttons half done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back