Please check your Ironman 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words fellow freaks, I'm just hoping that my LCS will help me on this. Or I'll be stuck on one crappy piece.

Sorry to hear that Ryan. Thank you for making this thread and pointing that out. This just sold me against buying a 1:1 IM bust now, until someone can explain why it's happening and how to prevent it.

I would rather take a discount on it and get it professionally repainted by someone on the forums. Or just get your money back.

It's as if they are not keying up these sculpts before priming and painting. That's the only reason I can think for so many of these busts pealing.

Sorry to see this happening on such expensive items.

$699 price tag without shipping and tax
$300-$500 for a professional to strip it down and repaint the whole statue.

I don't think Sideshow is going to discount up to $500 for owners to get it repainted. When words spread about this issue, no one wants to own it. I would want a full refund and move on. I'm piss at Sideshow for allowing this to happen. I had to deal with 2 replacement on this bust, and I requested a full refund since it was too much headache from the start.

I would rather take a discount on it and get it professionally repainted by someone on the forums. Or just get your money back.

$699 price tag without shipping and tax
$300-$500 for a professional to strip it down and repaint the whole statue.

I don't think Sideshow is going to discount up to $500 for owners to get it repainted. When words spread about this issue, no one wants to own it. I would want a full refund and move on. I'm piss at Sideshow for allowing this to happen. I had to deal with 2 replacement on this bust, and I requested a full refund since it was too much headache from the start.

true, refund seems the best option. I guess for me it wouldnt be bad on discounts because i repainted a few pieces and have a good connection.

I would not let them send me a new one because the same thing will happen. it has to be repainted regardless.

This is terrible to see happen to what could have been an awesome piece, I know your a big fan of IM Richard, sorry to see this happen to you...

Just checked the "inards" of my Mark 3 1:1 Bust and everything is cool, clean and pristine. Thank God.

I've just checked mine and there is a small area on the base which is flaking. I've had this a few month at this stage. What recourse do we possibly have. This would make me nervous of ordering the IM 1:2 now. Sideshow really need to make a statement on this and advise those of use affected. This is to expensive for this ^^^^^.

Sorry to hear that Ryan. Thank you for making this thread and pointing that out. This just sold me against buying a 1:1 IM bust now, until someone can explain why it's happening and how to prevent it.

Thanks Chris, I made the thread here like what Akamonrg did at SF. Just want my fellow freaks to check theirs, so that they won't get the surprize when they are cleaning it or putting them out of the box.

This is terrible to see happen to what could have been an awesome piece, I know your a big fan of IM Richard, sorry to see this happen to you...

Thanks Amir really appreciate it. I hope Toy Traders can help me on this.

I've just checked mine and there is a small area on the base which is flaking. I've had this a few month at this stage. What recourse do we possibly have. This would make me nervous of ordering the IM 1:2 now. Sideshow really need to make a statement on this and advise those of use affected. This is to expensive for this ^^^^^.

Noooo, another one. Sorry to hear bro, wish Sideshow can still help us.

Back