Sculping heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be in for a 2 Columbo, 2 Kolchak, & need that Caradine for Deathrace 2000

Starsky & Hutch?

Alex, you seriously gonna be making many of these? Other than the mentioned TV stuff, any classic 70's film stuff planned?

Alex, you seriously gonna be making many of these? Other than the mentioned TV stuff, any classic 70's film stuff planned?

SURE my friend, you only stay in this post....
Well, all I can jej... actually I´m finishing the third... and finishing coppys to Caine to make hear style conversion.
about movie classics I would make some as Heston, McQueen, Bronson, Eastwood etc...

sorry for my english :rolleyes:

Well, all I can jej... actually I´m finishing the third... and finishing coppys to Caine to make hear style conversion.
about movie classics I would make some as Heston, McQueen, Bronson, Eastwood etc...

Heston---Ben-hur, michaelangelo (the agony and ecstasis):monkey3:monkey3

You do a Steve McQueen & I'm sooooo in, you sir are a Godsend!!!!

This is my 60 mm version of Steve McQueen as Jake Holman in The sand pebbles.

jake-holman6b.jpg

Caine !!! McQueen !!! Bronson !!! Columbo !!!

your speakin my language, Hermano

Jim

How is it most of these big names are so under represented. I think many people on this board are familiar enough & are in a position to be purchasing many of these characters.

How is it most of these big names are so under represented. I think many people on this board are familiar enough & are in a position to be purchasing many of these characters.

Yes I´m new in this scale, but, I think would have some of these actors,,, maybe the great companys prefeer the bigger sales with the actual themes like 24 or something like that...

Alex, how about John Cleese as Basil Fawlty (posed as in the Germans episode) or Mr. Humphreys from Are You Being Served?

Back