Sculping heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... The famous... Simon Templar :monkey3

saint.jpg

saint1.jpg

saint2.jpg

Roger Moore as The Saint, well this series were from 60's but I saw it in mexico at 70's.

Yeah, Barlow, thanks for the link. They had Solomon Kane.

Anyway, Vincent Price would be great.

Alex, I may need one of those Roger Moore sculpts as well. Damn nice.

Alex, 1 Saint 1 Caradine, I NEED to make him up as Frankenstein from Deathrace 2000. Please.

No I just gotta find a glossy catsuit that fits a male body.

Oh dear God, I'm in Heaven. HUGE THANKS. Hey, I'd be happy just to have one of the bald ones. Seriously.

I was planning to do him open faced with his helmet like in the black & white. I thought about making a mask that slips on. I wouldn't want to hide a fantastic sculpt. I really want to go with the b&w look.

Thanks, really. I'm gonna go look for a suitable outfit now.

ok did some hunting & nothing. Anyone know where I can get a glossy leather looking bodysuit to fit a male body? Lots of female stuff. Don't think I could mod them.

Oh dear God, I'm in Heaven. HUGE THANKS. Hey, I'd be happy just to have one of the bald ones. Seriously.

I was planning to do him open faced with his helmet like in the black & white. I thought about making a mask that slips on. I wouldn't want to hide a fantastic sculpt. I really want to go with the b&w look.

Thanks, really. I'm gonna go look for a suitable outfit now.

mmmm.... I could make the helmet add in to the head (modeled on it) or,,, I could build the helmet removable, but it will be a little more dificult,
this will be depend of your budget. And I have not problem to build the mask...

So how much for the bald Caradine? Are you selling them yet? If so, I'm down for one! :D

Sure!! but, I want to have coppys of some characters, because guys can take more than one character and the shipping is better on more...

I'd be more than happy just to have the head with molded on helmet & no mask to show off the great job on the face! Ireally want to do him up like the b&w image. And thank you as well, I appreciate you making your service avail. to us.

This is the next head almost finished, Lieutenant Columbo.

columbopre.jpg

coments are welcome,

Show the finished work soon...

Looks perfect Alex!! from this side. We need to see other profiles but this is Columbo!!!

Congrats!! I still thinking in a Charlton Heston head for Ben_hur figure :D

Your new Columbo looks just great along with your other work.

Have you ever thought about doing Abbott and Costello head sculpts?

I would snap up a pair in a heartbeat!

Back