seamless rubber arm/leg skins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some shots of the muscular sleeves I received 2 weeks ago, I haven't painted them or put them on a figure yet, but they definitely look great:

Sleeves1.png
Sleeves2.png

Sleeves3.png

Sleeves4.png

Sleeves5.png

Hi, sorry for jumping in late, I am a pretty new member here. But are those still available to order?

I would love a full set of regular sleeves (arms and legs) for my custom Nurse Joker. Could you stain the sleeves to match Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker? Please please please?

Thank you,

This is a bit of a rush job, but here's a general idea of them on a figure. I put them on a truetype as that's the only free body I have right now. The arm sleeves will go higher and look better around the shoulder. I had some trouble getting them on due to the bends in the figure's arm. That's not to say it was difficult, I just didn't want to take the time to do it all the way since I am not sure which body I am going to use them on. The leg sleeves went on easy.

DSCF9529.jpg

DSCF9531.jpg

DSCF9526.jpg

DSCF9528.jpg

Hi, sorry for jumping in late, I am a pretty new member here. But are those still available to order?

I would love a full set of regular sleeves (arms and legs) for my custom Nurse Joker. Could you stain the sleeves to match Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker? Please please please?

Thank you,

Yes, I'm interested to do a nurse joker as well.

Reason I didn't kit bash one was because of the exposed joints.

Please PM if you could do a set for me as well. Many thanks!

Nice job! Such a great idea. A female set would be good for a custom princess leia in my jabba set.

Just want to check if mine shipped. It was for the regular sleeves, not the muscle ones.

Cheers

Just want to check if mine shipped. It was for the regular sleeves, not the muscle ones.

Cheers

PM sent.

Nice job! Such a great idea. A female set would be good for a custom princess leia in my jabba set.

Yeah, that would be cool. I'll do female skins soon, hopefully. Only problem with a character like that, you need to cover a lot more than arms. I'm still trying to find a workable way to make torso skins with attached arms. You get friction between the rubber and plastic, which seriously screws with the shoulder articulation. Plus, the wrinkle funny as the rubber is gaining traction on the body. You can slide them over a spandex undersuit to cure that, but now you've got too damn many layers of stuff and she's super buff! :banghead

Hi there dude

Is it still possible to get rubber leg sleeves for a slim true type?

Thanks

Yeah, they look to be the same size/diameter. That figure rocks, by the way:chew Amazing Norton sculpt!! Whose is that?

Yeah, they look to be the same size/diameter. That figure rocks, by the way:chew Amazing Norton sculpt!! Whose is that?

possible to get some from you please?

Its the Rainman Norton and that is Ray Ferraro's Norton

Last edited:
Back