seamless rubber arm/leg skins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pm'd and got a reply a couple of days ago and order two leg sets. So I believe he is.

lucky!:banghead

i've pm'd twice, with no luck. i hope everything's alright with him, or he's away on holiday vacation...:confused::huh:confused:

man, i would really like to get a set of arms, please reply as soon as you can.:(

Couldnt find the thread for updates on comissions, I believe there was a schedule being posted for when people were going to receive their orders ?

Anyone point me at that thread ?

I shipped 6 skins orders today. I don't remember all the names. MOONCAT, yours were in there. USCMHICKS and Raymond Ferraro, too.

Bear with me on the schedule, guys. I'm still laying it out. When I say schedule, I mean SCHEDULE. Not tenative, "hope I get it done" stuff. That's why it's taking a while to compile. I'm setting it up so I can tell you what exact day your order will be completed. This will be only for BACKLOG work. New work I'm already doing on a rotating schedule, many things from catalog in that rotation. Now, when I say "new" work, I don't mean orders, really. My week is split in half now: half on new work, half on backlog. I'm only doing 8-hr. days now, 10-hrs. if really needed. Playing it loose does not work for me anymore. And from other customizers' threads, I can see I'm not alone there. I'm making a set amount of pieces (from figures to skins and wardrobe) on a continued basis. The idea is to either have have stuff in hand when ordered, or at the very least create VERY short turn-around times. Like, TWO WEEKS kinda short. AND... this schedule is working. I've been able to stick with it for three weeks with only a couple bumps.

dude can you please check if my skins are in that last batch? i've asked a few times, and i ordered back in november. i'd really appreciate it.

Guys I justy wanted to let you know I just came home to 4 skins from Shawn! Thanks man these rock. Shawn WILL COME THROUGH and you will be happy! I will 100% get stuff from him again! As he mentioned they are all very light so you can paint them the tone you need.

Shawn you mentioned light washes? acrylic mixed with water? Any other tips? I want to not mess them up.

I'll post pics of them later but they are pretty much the same as you've seen from him

Yes i would like to say the same, i have ordered many arm sleeves and received them all.
Excellent quality. I will do more business with him for sure!

Can you guys please post some pics? I would love to see how these look in hand.

Hey shawn

I have a friend over at Gateworld that would really benefit from some of your sets

l_60a43654040744c8bdb24134358fb315.jpg

and

l_2f970b3e4be541a8b9502955d5cfe30f.jpg

I told him to get in touch with you about leg and skin sets, if you work something out can I get in on a copy of those also :) as Im thinking of ordering some of these from him !

Ordered some regular ones, gonna make Snake & Jane Punisher look great.

Dude, those Stargat figs make me want to watch the show. TV series's any good? I don't watch tv much.

Back to the arms,
How do you recomend putting them on? Elvis suggested talk powder. I don't want to damage them.

Hey thanks Knucklefunger, I'm the guy who made the Stargate figures, I'm jwringo1 on Gateworld...

yeah, it's a pretty good show!

So how much does a set of arm or legs skins go for?

Back