seamless rubber arm/leg skins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whatever these are bud

picture6xh.png

thanks hope this helps

Yikes! :horror Those skinny hairy legs give me the willies!

Here's my set of muscular arms painted on an Aliens Hudson. I dremeled the Truetype arms to make them slimmer though, to keep more of the muscle definition intact.

Hudson_4.png

Hudson_5.png
They look superb there. Could you possibly post some photos of the arms bent, like a 2 handed gun firing pose? Cheers!

Shawn,...i payed you for skins months ago.
Already pm's waiting on you for weeks.
After waiting long enough already, got one useless set with bubbles it and one good set.
Deep f'n sigh,....
You said i would get two new sets but, still need aint got none.
Please do what you need to do shawn so i wont have to bother you again.

Hello Shawn,

Still no skins in the mail,....
Anybody els having trouble with collecting sovereign skins?

Shawn,...i payed you for skins months ago.
You said that you needed to wait for new skins to be made.
Remember, i got one useless pair? that you would replace.
You even said, with a extra pair, so i was totaly reassured after that pm.
Why did you not give me a simpel reply back in April when you were here ?.
I even asked one of the people in your friends why you are not here.

PLMK whats up

i think everybody should stop giving this jerk any business. i got stiffed one too many times with shawn. even foreverannoyed was annoyed with shawn. he found out too that shawn wasnt staying true to his words. shawn is a mess and i think everyone should accept that fact and stop hoping for anything better.

That realy sucks guys.
Wish he would just drop by here and give us some sleeves one of these days.
If he does that ,then all will be fine with me again considering his behavior.
This just sucks, getting a promise, believing in that, and then you wont even get a simple reply on a pm for over half a year.
Totally feel let down.

it sucks to hear this. I bought a batman from him a while back on ebay and I received it within the time stated.He is pretty slack with responses but so are a lot of customizers on here but its understandable,but over a year that's just not acceptable.
I bought an arkham batman from him as well.I hope i dont get stiffed with that,but I have faith.

this was the last deal i got stiffed on. arkham bats from ebay. it was there that i found out by the very apologetic foreverannoyed that shawn kept holding him up on sending him to me. so thats when i got my refund and i dont think forverannoyed is working with shawn since then.

it sucks to hear this. I bought a batman from him a while back on ebay and I received it within the time stated.He is pretty slack with responses but so are a lot of customizers on here but its understandable,but over a year that's just not acceptable.
I bought an arkham batman from him as well.I hope i dont get stiffed with that,but I have faith.

this was the last deal i got stiffed on. arkham bats from ebay. it was there that i found out by the very apologetic foreverannoyed that shawn kept holding him up on sending him to me. so thats when i got my refund and i dont think forverannoyed is working with shawn since then.

that sucks. but at least you got your money back but that doesnt put a figure in your collection.
checked his feedback and everyone else thats bought an arkham batman from him has recieved it and is happy.
I dont understand why he would shun the freaks though :dunno

:nono
I've been waiting for my extra pair for like a year and a half now. I still got the PM from foreverannoyed (his helper or whatever) saying they've been busy blah blah.

Ryu, i feel your pain.
Also bin waiting on other stuff forom another forum member for a total of more the a year and a half, its leading up to two years total.
But at least that guy has at least a very good expllanation for his trouble.

Yeah, just a simple explanation seems to be too damn much.
Why o why?,.....just leave us guesing in the dark.:panic:

Never again can i buy something from you like this, cous i need to worry if i will or will not get it..:tap

Yeah,l And if its e-bay, then they can show themselfs, cous , o o o the Feedback is in danger.:nono claims etc etc.
Thats why e-bay doe not give people this kind of trouble

I just cant understand how you can let people wait for so FN long, with no respons what so ever.

:nono

Ryu, i feel your pain.
Also bin waiting on other stuff forom another forum member for a total of more the a year and a half, its leading up to two years total.
But at least that guy has at least a very good expllanation for his trouble.

Yeah, just a simple explanation seems to be too damn much.
Why o why?,.....just leave us guesing in the dark.:panic:

Never again can i buy something from you like this, cous i need to worry if i will or will not get it..:tap

Yeah,l And if its e-bay, then they can show themselfs, cous , o o o the Feedback is in danger.:nono claims etc etc.
Thats why e-bay doe not give people this kind of trouble

I just cant understand how you can let people wait for so FN long, with no respons what so ever.

I think I might know who you mean, and I also have had a similar experience with him. In fact I'm closer to THREE years than I am two.

I know the reasons definitely have sympathy and didn't think I'd be a non-supporter but I think I'm out of patience to be honest.

Back