Sideshow Freddy Krueger SilentSurfer Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here my little addition to the freddy custom.

All credits goes to nathan for giving me the brilliant idea.

I repainted the head, and both hands.
Decided to stick with the sideshow sweater and weathered it.

SO basically i did the exact same mods as nathan minus sweater and metal baldes.

IMG_6613.jpg

Excellent job, dude. You actually made that sweater look really good. Great looking figure. Glad I could inspire such a great custom. Bravo:D

Absolute awesomeness!!! And great pics too!

With a little help from Photoshop to do color correction and lighting alterations, I think I'm finally getting some good pics. It's taking me just about as long to fix photos as it does to paint figures. LOL *sigh*

More Demon pics soon.

No kidding! I just thought the Demon head would be a nice little extra to have lying around and maybe swapping from time to time, but you've really made it hard to pick which one I'll be using most. I may just have to swap them daily! :lol

Thanks. I try.

Here is Reefer Shark's Dream Master now.

4.jpg

5.jpg

This one has the beefier looking blades like the FvJ version.
3-1.jpg

He also wanted a second version using the old school Freddy head. To complete the Nightmare 1 version, Reefer got a second Mezco sweater and reversed the sleeves. Amazing job! They looked great, but still needed a bit of weathering to hide the green stripes that remained slightly visible from the inside. Turned out perfect. Sorry my pics didn't turn out well on this one.

This one has the smaller, more classic blades since it based on Nightmare 1.
NOES2.jpg

The hat doesn't fit on this head unless you cram it on because this head is a bit fuller, much like the Demon head, but I didn't want to harm the paint.
NOES3.jpg

OldSchoolFreddy.jpg

Those are my Freddies?? Hell yeah - I'm stoked!! I love 'em man, fantastic job!

I love how NOES looks all filthy, and the blades are perfect. Can't wait to see these babies on my shelf. :rock :rock :rock

Yes sir, that's the one. Nice job finding that. And thanks again to Reinhardt for being the first to discover that hat as an option for the Dream Master Freddy. All of our figures wouldn't be nearly as perfect without them. Get your hat to me fast, Elm St., and I'll have it included with your Freddy. BTW, your's is also ready, but I'm still working on the Myers head for you.

Same goes for Darth Magnus.

Thanks to all of you for the high praise. I live to please. I'm honored that you all want to display my talent in your own homes.

Gives me warm and fuzzy feelings inside.

Nope. My bad. It was just gas.

Last edited:
Is that really how Freddy's sweater was in the original film? Wow!

Weird, that it's only that way in the first movie, huh? Reefer did an amazing job of turning those sleeves inside out. I wish I could take credit for it. If I could sew, I'd be making Myers jumpsuits, and wardrobe for my Trevor Firefly sculpts.

This is a pic of Darth Magnus's SDCC Freddy still in the packaging. I thought it was funny how the sweater looked like a Michelin Man Jester sweater. The one on the right is the Mezco on a Slim Truetype.

HPIM7010.jpg

Darth Magnus's Bastard Son of a Thousand Maniacs.

1-1.jpg

GansterPose.jpg

2-1.jpg

Coming at you in Freddy vision 3-D (not really, but it looks like it).
3-D.jpg

Bastard.jpg

Back